Fried Chicken NYC

this is deadass the greatest thread ever lmao 

bonchon is good, but i like crunhy skin 

bonchon does have crunchy skin though. I guess it depends on where you go.

someone who said hooters up above was right, they do have some good wings.

But in my years of looking for the best wing spot I found it in Chicago with Jake Melnick's. Probz the best wings you'll ever have.

goddam now i have both a dominos/pizza hut craving and a hood spot fried chicken craving 
laugh.gif

Mehhh BonChon is iight. Only reason I went there was because my friend was a waiter there and got us free wings 
nthat.gif

Wing Stop> Hooters

nah son. Wingstop has some nice flavors, but those are the tiniest wings i've ever seen. It's like they deal exclusively with baby chickens.

at hooters the taste be off some times based on the cook, which to my experience must be how they train these dudes because multiple hooters places i've been to I've had similar flavor issues, but the size of the wings is much better.

I see your from NOLA....what's your pick for chicken down there. I went bout a month ago and only had chicken from Mother's in the French Quarter. Pretty good though.

Gonna have to check out some of these spots...

Jacob's Pickles is pretty good though...

There's a Chinese-Peruvian spot on 72nd St called La Dinastia. It's near West NYC the sneaker/clothing boutique. The restaurant looks like nothing has changed from the 80's, but it makes some of the best fried chicken I have ever had. The place is always filled with families, and everyone gets the chicken.

It's one of my guilty pleasures.

Thank me later.

nah son. Wingstop has some nice flavors, but those are the tiniest wings i've ever seen. It's like they deal exclusively with baby chickens.

at hooters the taste be off some times based on the cook, which to my experience must be how they train these dudes because multiple hooters places i've been to I've had similar flavor issues, but the size of the wings is much better.

I see your from NOLA....what's your pick for chicken down there. I went bout a month ago and only had chicken from Mother's in the French Quarter. Pretty good though.
Manchus is the only spot you need to go to if you come back to NOLA. IMO this is the best chick spot in USA never tasted anything close to them except for The Blue Store by campus. Its a big purple building you can't miss it off N Claiborne Ave

Since im out here in the south there are still plenty of places I would go to before hooters such as Mason's grill(best 30 cent wings plus I feel like moms is back there cooking the hot wings), Pluckers is a Texas chain that has pretty meaty wings, and this random dude who cooks for this promoter at his clubs in the back.

Back
Top Bottom