friend got into car accident.

he could be car A. car B's damage could be in the back on the passenger side. if you couldnt slow up to not hit car B, than you were either C or B.

B was the one in the stop position, should have made sure all was clear, C was where he wasn't supposed to be, but ultimately B is at fault.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Lemme guess u were car B
Actually i was car A. here's a picture of my f'ed up integra.
if you were car a shouldn't the damage be on the left side?
That is true. He was indeed car C.
He said only A+B collided, so he was mostly likely B, and the guy at fault.

if you were car A like you said, and car B's right back bumper is damaged, its your fault because you didn't wait for him to completely go.

I'm going to agree with Jaye05. If you were car A, the damage being where it is. Unless speeding, you should have seen him. You probably anticipated he wasmoving faster than he really was and smashed into his car. Meaning you're at fault.

Otherwise, with the damage being where it is, you were car B. Meaning you were at fault.

Either way, you're at fault it seems. Sorry
smh.gif

car b is at fault and like everyone else said if that's your car then you were car b not a or else damages wouldve been on the left side of the car.

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

I'm going to agree with Jaye05. If you were car A, the damage being where it is. Unless speeding, you should have seen him. You probably anticipated he was moving faster than he really was and smashed into his car. Meaning you're at fault.

Otherwise, with the damage being where it is, you were car B. Meaning you were at fault.

Either way, you're at fault it seems. Sorry
smh.gif
I agree...
smh.gif

car B:

Car B's View

Cars in play using Car B's view:

Car A has the right of way. Car B is at fault for not yielding and making sure traffic was clear before turning.
source: Steven Bash, Attorney at Law.
And I don't feel like proving i was Car A. Tegs' all day tho.
pimp.gif

Then how the hell did u get hit on the right side? Racing Hart Type C's I have a set if your looking for some replacements

how do you have damage to the front passenger side of your car of your car A?

^car B probably pulled out... thought he could make it so he sped up...and A hit the back of his fender on the passenger side

btw.
If you were car A, the damage being where it is. Unless speeding, you should have seen him. You probably anticipated he was moving faster than he really was and smashed into his car. Meaning you're at fault.
that's not right... A has right of way. Regardless of if he should have seen him or not... it's B's responsibility to make sure thatit's clear before he proceeds through the intersection.

oh i was wrong, i thought there were stop signs. his fault he took a chance turning left

Back
Top Bottom