Friend Problem (Cliffs Format)

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

^If it was me and u there would be at least a fight over the issue.
but why.  cause she told you how to drive?  she asked you for a favor, you said  yes.  favors arent conditional, or if they are, then those conditions need to be established before the favor is granted.

you coulda said no.  you coulda driven 15 mph and if she doesnt like it, she can walk her butt to the airport. 

its been rehashed half a dozen times in this thread already.  your car.  you're driving.   you are in control and are ultimately responsible.

should she have offered to help you out with the ticket?  as a good and decent person, probably, but by no means is she required, much like you werent required to take her to the airport.  resorting to childish behavior just makes you out to be a petty and immature person.  just take the L like a man, and dont grant anymore favors for this broad or ANYONE for that matter if you dont know that they are the type to have your back.

Had a similar situation when I was driving some friends to a party and had to park across the field in the street. To shorten it up the cops came we wouldn't let them in and shut the door on em so they were herbs and decided to get back by giving everyone in the field a ticket for parking in a field (i know) and they were out there looking in everyones windows etc. My friends all offered to go in equal parts for the ticket when I wasn't even thinking of asking them for anything.

Cliffs:
Get some new friends (your sister too)

but why.  cause she told you how to drive?  she asked you for a favor, you said  yes.  favors arent conditional, or if they are, then those conditions need to be established before the favor is granted.

you coulda said no.  you coulda driven 15 mph and if she doesnt like it, she can walk her butt to the airport. 

its been rehashed half a dozen times in this thread already.  your car.  you're driving.   you are in control and are ultimately responsible.

should she have offered to help you out with the ticket?  as a good and decent person, probably, but by no means is she required, much like you werent required to take her to the airport.  resorting to childish behavior just makes you out to be a petty and immature person.  just take the L like a man, and dont grant anymore favors for this broad or ANYONE for that matter if you dont know that they are the type to have your back.

Had a similar situation when I was driving some friends to a party and had to park across the field in the street. To shorten it up the cops came we wouldn't let them in and shut the door on em so they were herbs and decided to get back by giving everyone in the field a ticket for parking in a field (i know) and they were out there looking in everyones windows etc. My friends all offered to go in equal parts for the ticket when I wasn't even thinking of asking them for anything.

Cliffs:
Get some new friends (your sister too)

dont lie to us.. you didnt rush over to pick her up JUST to be nice.. 
grin.gif

- again like stated multiple times, you werent forced to speed. you were driving, if you wanted to risk ur safety to help a friend good for you, but ultimately that was your decision as you were the driver.

-as i asked earlier if you would have gotten into an accident would she have to pay for half of the repairs? its the same kind of situation, but just involves less money

-It would have been nice of her to offer to pay half, but she in no way owes it to you.

-and why would you still be speeding when u were already in the airport? it sounds to me that you just normally speed

- again like stated multiple times, you werent forced to speed. you were driving, if you wanted to risk ur safety to help a friend good for you, but ultimately that was your decision as you were the driver.

-as i asked earlier if you would have gotten into an accident would she have to pay for half of the repairs? its the same kind of situation, but just involves less money

-It would have been nice of her to offer to pay half, but she in no way owes it to you.

-and why would you still be speeding when u were already in the airport? it sounds to me that you just normally speed

300 is pretty steep...how fast were you going op? If you was od with it then thats on you, if you was just over then I think she should owe you half or even a third of the ticket. She called you twenty minutes before, if you wasn't going fast enough then she wouldnt have made it. Then what, you would owe her the plane ticket for the flight she would have missed if it wasnt for you? You were seemingly the last option she had after her other rides failed to come through, she should break you off at least half. Put up a fight op.

300 is pretty steep...how fast were you going op? If you was od with it then thats on you, if you was just over then I think she should owe you half or even a third of the ticket. She called you twenty minutes before, if you wasn't going fast enough then she wouldnt have made it. Then what, you would owe her the plane ticket for the flight she would have missed if it wasnt for you? You were seemingly the last option she had after her other rides failed to come through, she should break you off at least half. Put up a fight op.

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

laugh.gif
 what kinda flawed logic is this?  The # of MPH that he was over the limit now dictates how much the PASSENGER was at fault? 

you're just trollin right?  please tell me you dont actually believe what you wrote.

If she missed her flight cause he drove the speed limit (or hell, cause he flipped his car on the highway avoiding a deer crossing the road) HE WOULD NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE PLANE TICKET.

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

laugh.gif
 what kinda flawed logic is this?  The # of MPH that he was over the limit now dictates how much the PASSENGER was at fault? 

you're just trollin right?  please tell me you dont actually believe what you wrote.

If she missed her flight cause he drove the speed limit (or hell, cause he flipped his car on the highway avoiding a deer crossing the road) HE WOULD NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE PLANE TICKET.

ahhh... nothing you can do, honestly. I'd just never do her a favor, ever. I don't care if it's getting pretzels from the top shelf, fam. Maybe you can blackmail her?

#kanyeshrug

ahhh... nothing you can do, honestly. I'd just never do her a favor, ever. I don't care if it's getting pretzels from the top shelf, fam. Maybe you can blackmail her?

#kanyeshrug

1.hack her email and look for juicy information that you could blackmail her with
2.blackmail her for the 150
3.?????
4.PROFIT

1.hack her email and look for juicy information that you could blackmail her with
2.blackmail her for the 150
3.?????
4.PROFIT

Back
Top Bottom