Friends acting like old men. Social life sucks now

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

please...I was trying to get you out last weekend, but you didn't want to hit up DC...and I am older than you
Got em
laugh.gif

luckily my circle is all hitting the same phase together we all meet up but the chicks go out and do their thing and we do ours.

luckily my circle is all hitting the same phase together we all meet up but the chicks go out and do their thing and we do ours.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Man just last summer I had a group of like 4-5 friends that I would kick it with.  Watch playoff games, go hoop, go to bars, go to DC clubs every now and then.  Now it's like dudes went from age 25 to age 50 within a year.  It's one thing to grow up and mature but its another thing to just stop having fun and become a homebody.

1 dude works retail and just fell out the circle.  Nothing really happened but apparently he's "busy"
grin.gif
.  Dude wifed up a fat chick FTL
2 dudes are getting married next year which I understand is time consuming and costly. But they on that work/home/wife program everyday.

If you can't get up and chill once every 2 weeks then how can I consider you a friend? Nobody is that busy with their job, relationships, or whatever.  I'm at the point where I want new friends but I'm at the age where it doesn't really happen.  p.s. I have a girl and can be "busy" at times too but I can find time for the homies.  I think its just these dudes being lazy with life. 
Negroid please...I was trying to get you out last weekend, but you didn't want to hit up DC...and I am older than you
laugh.gif

are you the friend that wifed up the fat chick?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Man just last summer I had a group of like 4-5 friends that I would kick it with.  Watch playoff games, go hoop, go to bars, go to DC clubs every now and then.  Now it's like dudes went from age 25 to age 50 within a year.  It's one thing to grow up and mature but its another thing to just stop having fun and become a homebody.

1 dude works retail and just fell out the circle.  Nothing really happened but apparently he's "busy"
grin.gif
.  Dude wifed up a fat chick FTL
2 dudes are getting married next year which I understand is time consuming and costly. But they on that work/home/wife program everyday.

If you can't get up and chill once every 2 weeks then how can I consider you a friend? Nobody is that busy with their job, relationships, or whatever.  I'm at the point where I want new friends but I'm at the age where it doesn't really happen.  p.s. I have a girl and can be "busy" at times too but I can find time for the homies.  I think its just these dudes being lazy with life. 
Negroid please...I was trying to get you out last weekend, but you didn't want to hit up DC...and I am older than you
laugh.gif

are you the friend that wifed up the fat chick?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

please...I was trying to get you out last weekend, but you didn't want to hit up DC...and I am older than you
Got em
laugh.gif

I was already out man.  Don't try to play me like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Got em
laugh.gif

I was already out man.  Don't try to play me like that
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

stop whining about your friends and go smash your girl, which 90% of the people (including myself) on here don't have

stop whining about your friends and go smash your girl, which 90% of the people (including myself) on here don't have

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

laugh.gif
 young man believe it or not there's more to life than that.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

laugh.gif
 young man believe it or not there's more to life than that.

One thing thats bad is when their cupcaking phase is over or if they break up they expect you to be there every weekend again like you didnt go and make new friends

One thing thats bad is when their cupcaking phase is over or if they break up they expect you to be there every weekend again like you didnt go and make new friends

It's called growing up.

Your friends are in much better relationships than you are.
That's why they aren't so eager to get away from their girls to hang out with you.

It's called growing up.

Your friends are in much better relationships than you are.
That's why they aren't so eager to get away from their girls to hang out with you.

It's harder to make close friend when you're older. Esp 25 and up

In highschool i got about 30 friends now it's down to 3 max
indifferent.gif

It's harder to make close friend when you're older. Esp 25 and up

In highschool i got about 30 friends now it's down to 3 max
indifferent.gif

Thats worse than cheap friends.
"You driving? I have no gas."

"You paying for my food? I didnt bring my wallet."

"Nah I dont wanna play pool thats $10, lets do something thats free."

indifferent.gif

Cmon son.