Friends acting like old men. Social life sucks now

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

op, just go out solo and do you

hell wish i could go to a bar/lounge tonight solo ...no funds though.
If I was single maybe.  I always wanted to do that.  But nawww the whole point is to kick it with the homies

!#%@ man if you want to hang out, just hang with some local NTer's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

op, just go out solo and do you

hell wish i could go to a bar/lounge tonight solo ...no funds though.
If I was single maybe.  I always wanted to do that.  But nawww the whole point is to kick it with the homies

!#%@ man if you want to hang out, just hang with some local NTer's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's harder to make close friend when you're older. Esp 25 and up

In highschool i got about 30 friends now it's down to 3 max
indifferent.gif

this but I only have 1 friend left

This....I don't even kick it with anyone from my high school/dudes from my old hood (just with my connect).....even the dudes I know now; back in the day when I was BMFin they just wanted to stay at the crib...drink/
pimp.gif
 or stay around the way instead of going out to the city to network
They worst is when they wife up a chick and they dont come around no more cuz shorties be having em on lock or shorty think ya gonna go party/bag chicks bc your single so they make it a problem to the point were dudes cant even come out no more 
indifferent.gif

Its whateva, though....you live, you learn, you make new friends...Ima be moving back to PA so hopefully I'll be around a different crowd 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's harder to make close friend when you're older. Esp 25 and up

In highschool i got about 30 friends now it's down to 3 max
indifferent.gif

this but I only have 1 friend left

This....I don't even kick it with anyone from my high school/dudes from my old hood (just with my connect).....even the dudes I know now; back in the day when I was BMFin they just wanted to stay at the crib...drink/
pimp.gif
 or stay around the way instead of going out to the city to network
They worst is when they wife up a chick and they dont come around no more cuz shorties be having em on lock or shorty think ya gonna go party/bag chicks bc your single so they make it a problem to the point were dudes cant even come out no more 
indifferent.gif

Its whateva, though....you live, you learn, you make new friends...Ima be moving back to PA so hopefully I'll be around a different crowd 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I disagree.

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with OP's friends being in good relationships with their women.  Either they don't like OP anymore, or they are just lazy people.

This has nothing to do with the quality of relationships.  I dont care if I was married to the baddest broad in the world I'm still gonna wanna go out and get away from her.  And I'm still gonna wanna look at and maybe hold a conversation with other women.  

Agreed.

I love my wife, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy as a school kid on the 1st day of summer vacation everytime I hear these beautiful words come out of my wife's mouth "Babe... I have to go see the client in NY and will be gone til Tuesday"

ANY married man who tells you that a weekend with the house to yourself and the wife away on a girls trip/business trip/whatever  isn't PURE GOLD is a damn liar.

so do you cheat on your wife?

I disagree.

I could be wrong but I don't think it has anything to do with OP's friends being in good relationships with their women.  Either they don't like OP anymore, or they are just lazy people.

This has nothing to do with the quality of relationships.  I dont care if I was married to the baddest broad in the world I'm still gonna wanna go out and get away from her.  And I'm still gonna wanna look at and maybe hold a conversation with other women.  

Agreed.

I love my wife, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy as a school kid on the 1st day of summer vacation everytime I hear these beautiful words come out of my wife's mouth "Babe... I have to go see the client in NY and will be gone til Tuesday"

ANY married man who tells you that a weekend with the house to yourself and the wife away on a girls trip/business trip/whatever  isn't PURE GOLD is a damn liar.

so do you cheat on your wife?

Can somebody clarify for me...

What do you mean by "hang out"?

I get the general idea, i just want to see somebody break it down and describe what you actually end up doing. Because personally, i enjoy being around people who are a bit more specific. But those of you who use this term, what does it actually mean to you?

Can somebody clarify for me...

What do you mean by "hang out"?

I get the general idea, i just want to see somebody break it down and describe what you actually end up doing. Because personally, i enjoy being around people who are a bit more specific. But those of you who use this term, what does it actually mean to you?

Back
Top Bottom