Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

copped some SC trainers today for $60 and a couple jordan shorts.

employees at south coast really pissed me off today... I went in, got my shoes and went to the register.. when I showed the guy my coupon + VIP card, he said that I have to buy an multiple accessories (socks, cleaners, etc) to get the discount, its a supposedly a new rule that they had just implemented... Now I've been on NT for a minute now and I've read several stories about employees doing this, so as soon as he said that, I told him that it's not in the fine print, and if you wanted to do that, then okay, I'll take my business elsewhere. I know you're trying to stack your commission, but resorting to lying to customers just shows your hustle game is weak. His manager came out and apologized, gave me the 30% off.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

employees at south coast really pissed me off today... I went in, got my shoes and went to the register.. when I showed the guy my coupon + VIP card, he said that I have to buy an multiple accessories (socks, cleaners, etc) to get the discount, its a supposedly a new rule that they had just implemented... Now I've been on NT for a minute now and I've read several stories about employees doing this, so as soon as he said that, I told him that it's not in the fine print, and if you wanted to do that, then okay, I'll take my business elsewhere. I know you're trying to stack your commission, but resorting to lying to customers just shows your hustle game is weak. His manager came out and apologized, gave me the 30% off.
Very few (actually one) of those employee's are cool, but most of them act like they're on some sort of high horse cause they work at a FTL in a bougie mall. I can't believe they tried to pull that on you, you should of told the manager to give you 50% off or else you would take it straight to corporate haha.

Hm, after getting the kobe del sol, i think imma return them. hah.

Got three air max 95s and some hyperizes.

They tried to give you the red cafe shake down
laugh.gif

You really need to take that higher.

got my girl some gs anniversary 11s for 80 bucks.
was looking for del sols but i dont think they hit the MD area yet.

smokin.gif

IT SAYS SALE ENDS THE 24TH......THAT MEANS UNTILL THE END OF 2MOROW RITE NOT MIDNIGHT 2NITE???....JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE CAUSE I DONT THINK IM MAKE IT TO THE MALL 2DAY...THANKS

did some work with this one.......got some lebron 7's, lebron 7 lows, ohio state twills, combat basketball shorts, lebron mvp shirts, and an under armour backpack to get me to and from the gyms and places of balling

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

IT SAYS SALE ENDS THE 24TH......THAT MEANS UNTILL THE END OF 2MOROW RITE NOT MIDNIGHT 2NITE???....JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE CAUSE I DONT THINK IM MAKE IT TO THE MALL 2DAY...THANKS

your good its MONDAY 12 midnight not sunday 12 midnight

Arden Fair Mall, Sacramento had $19.99 Jordan shorts and $9.99 "fits like a grape" hats that I also used the coupon with.

Picked up the del sols at fa, the lakers 6, and lb7 ps at fl. The 30% worked fine at both stores. I'm going back tomorrow to get some shorts and shirts.

Picked up the Del Sols & Inlines yesterday.  I already broke out the Inlines today for my league games.  One of the best basketball kicks I've ever balled in.

264jqit.jpg

grabbed the SLH P.S. Lebron vii's on the 30 @ champs.

The link to the coupon code posted a few pages back didn't work but they honored it anyways.

They used a emergency VIP code....@least that's what it says on my receipt.

The sale is still on till the 26th....good luck.

kopnkicks....thats a 2009 coupon, i would think its only good til today since the active coupons are valid until today.

thats nice that they honored the coupon but probably only till today unless they told you otherwise

Champs - not the 30% off coupon you guys are looking for, but if you want to order online:

$10 off $50 purchase or more, use code EMCHT5EA
$25 off $100 purchase or more, use code EMCHT5NA

Offer expires 5/29/10

zot zot!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

kopnkicks....thats a 2009 coupon, i would think its only good til today since the active coupons are valid until today.

thats nice that they honored the coupon but probably only till today unless they told you otherwise

OH ok...I just pulled up the link while i was in the store and @ first they were confused but they honored it after calling a corporate #.
The employees were really cool tho and literally searched their system for like 20 min for whatever else i wanted but no luck stock locating what i wanted in size 12.

Back
Top Bottom