Friends who try and scoop you UNAPPRETIAITION

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

UNAPPRETIAITION
damn
Congrats, your the 38th person who made a irony joke of my NT tag (which you obviously don't know why I really chose the name).

Sorry, we can't all have Timbaland nicknames like u
roll.gif

Fail

If you knew he was that type why would you inform him. Kind of your fault big bruh. I wish you luck on all your future endeavours.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
dude. you shouldnt have told him you were gonna holler. or just step your game up
realtalk, b.

rollyheads rollyheads rollyheads

what you should've done is "aye homeboy watch this...(proceed to holla at ol' girl, whip it out, ...and diddy bop out)

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

UNAPPRETIAITION
damn
Congrats, your the 38th person who made a irony joke of my NT tag (which you obviously don't know why I really chose the name).

roll.gif
Fail

And so did your mother's abortion.

O word?

UNAPPRETIAITION
damn

roll.gif
Fail

And so did your mother's abortion.

O word?

Yes, and there's no sarcasm that can change that.

if shes a dime and you're telling him your plans you're wasting time...you should be bragging to him about how you bagged her, not how you'replanning on it. Girls come between friends way too often

Am I the only one who interpreted the thread title "scoop" as bean dip...as in flicking another guys' nipples.
indifferent.gif

my boi tried to do somethin like this similar to me in the club one time

sometimes when im in the club and i see some dude tryin to holler at a chick that i may be feelin ill walk in between them and whisper in her ear like"jus tell that man you aint interested" and ill keep walkin
laugh.gif
its funny to me ususally the girl will
happy.gif
but the dude is like
mad.gif
grin.gif
. my boi said thats not coo and one day somebodys gonna do that to me and i aint gonna like it. im like yea right

so i go to pull this girl that same night and were walkin past dude(i got her hand walkin her to the floor) and hes like jus tell that man you aint interestedbaby girl. im like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
(but she didnt hear him) i looked at dude like chill out. he says it again butmade sure she heard him this time and i turned and looked at her and she looked at him like im coo
smokin.gif
. i ended up gettin her number or w/e and we've been talkin every since

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Am I the only one who interpreted the thread title "scoop" as bean dip...as in flicking another guys' nipples.
indifferent.gif

lmfao!!!!!! But seriously if your boys being a @$%! then just don't tell him about the moves you're gunna make. Simply dimply

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Not a real friend then... those are the type of dudes you have to keep at arm's length or cut off altogether
In my Black Israelite voice, "THAT'S RIGHT!"

Back
Top Bottom