FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

i thought the cancelation rumor to be from months ago...wasn't aware it was still in danger. don't think it is either. Fringe is the best show on fox imo. only other competition is house. JJ Abrams doesn't make garbage, and this show (and his other projects) is proof.

eps was fantastic.REAAAAALLLYY happy olivia came back.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
at alt. Broils getting killed off, i was all for dude after he saw how good the real olivia was.

i thought the cancelation rumor to be from months ago...wasn't aware it was still in danger. don't think it is either. Fringe is the best show on fox imo. only other competition is house. JJ Abrams doesn't make garbage, and this show (and his other projects) is proof.

eps was fantastic.REAAAAALLLYY happy olivia came back.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
at alt. Broils getting killed off, i was all for dude after he saw how good the real olivia was.

Episode was great. Broyles really got taken care of, I guess with the missing limbs and loss of blood, his mass was the same as Altivia. Can't wait to see what happens next. My roommate and I were talking about, how they haven't gone back to the topic of Olivia's father and when will they, J.J. always goes back to things. Hopefully he incorporates more stuff from LOST, like in the episode with the number stations, some of the numbers where the same as the LOST numbers. Number stations actually do exist too.

But Thursday night is a really tough spot, CSI and Grey's Anatomy. But Fringe is able to hold it's own though, averaging about 5 mil. viewers, one of the top shows watched on Thursday. I always felt that Wednesday would be a better night for it.

Episode was great. Broyles really got taken care of, I guess with the missing limbs and loss of blood, his mass was the same as Altivia. Can't wait to see what happens next. My roommate and I were talking about, how they haven't gone back to the topic of Olivia's father and when will they, J.J. always goes back to things. Hopefully he incorporates more stuff from LOST, like in the episode with the number stations, some of the numbers where the same as the LOST numbers. Number stations actually do exist too.

But Thursday night is a really tough spot, CSI and Grey's Anatomy. But Fringe is able to hold it's own though, averaging about 5 mil. viewers, one of the top shows watched on Thursday. I always felt that Wednesday would be a better night for it.

Just watched the last episode. Mann that *#*# was creepy when the guy had the dead girl doing ballet like a puppet!

I hope Fox gives this show some leeway on Fridays. They really didn't give it much of a chance. It pulled very good ratings in season 1 when it was on Tuesdays and then they decide to move it to Thursdays on the most competitive night in TV (vs. the Office, Grey's Anatomy, CSI). I don't see how a show like Bones pulls good ratings every week. Who the hell watches Bones?

Just watched the last episode. Mann that *#*# was creepy when the guy had the dead girl doing ballet like a puppet!

I hope Fox gives this show some leeway on Fridays. They really didn't give it much of a chance. It pulled very good ratings in season 1 when it was on Tuesdays and then they decide to move it to Thursdays on the most competitive night in TV (vs. the Office, Grey's Anatomy, CSI). I don't see how a show like Bones pulls good ratings every week. Who the hell watches Bones?

Does anyone else feel Olivia was a bit unfair to Peter, deading their potential relationship because of what happened with him and Bolivia?

I understand her feelings about the situation to a certain extent, but it's not like Peter slept with her sister. He slept with Olivia's doppelganger thinking it was her, and it's not like Bolivia slipped up during her mission to lead Peter to question her true identity.

Looking forward to the rest of the season,
pimp.gif
too bad it's over a month away.
indifferent.gif

Does anyone else feel Olivia was a bit unfair to Peter, deading their potential relationship because of what happened with him and Bolivia?

I understand her feelings about the situation to a certain extent, but it's not like Peter slept with her sister. He slept with Olivia's doppelganger thinking it was her, and it's not like Bolivia slipped up during her mission to lead Peter to question her true identity.

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

you can argue both ways i think. the og olivia being switched at the last min was the last thing anyone expected. so i guess peter just tried to brush off the differences, particular after "olivia" let him slide in. but how was he to tell if the olivia he was with wasn't real? they couldn't get back to the other side, the only way would've been to hit her with questions only OG olivia knows.

at the same time, i can see why olivia feels that way. firstly, she's a girl. that dictates shes def gonna feel robbed and betrayed, hence her crying in her apt. also she feels that because peter loves her he would be the best person to see the differences and make the right call. in that sense, she also feels let down. if i had to make a choice id back peter over olivia because i really don't think you could've blamed him.

it will be very interesting to see how their relationship plays out when it comes back in jan.

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

you can argue both ways i think. the og olivia being switched at the last min was the last thing anyone expected. so i guess peter just tried to brush off the differences, particular after "olivia" let him slide in. but how was he to tell if the olivia he was with wasn't real? they couldn't get back to the other side, the only way would've been to hit her with questions only OG olivia knows.

at the same time, i can see why olivia feels that way. firstly, she's a girl. that dictates shes def gonna feel robbed and betrayed, hence her crying in her apt. also she feels that because peter loves her he would be the best person to see the differences and make the right call. in that sense, she also feels let down. if i had to make a choice id back peter over olivia because i really don't think you could've blamed him.

it will be very interesting to see how their relationship plays out when it comes back in jan.

This season has definitely revitalized the show (season 2 was weak). Lets hope the the Friday-slot won't kill the show.

This season has definitely revitalized the show (season 2 was weak). Lets hope the the Friday-slot won't kill the show.

Back
Top Bottom