FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

This show is amazing. Better not be cancelled! Or I'm hoping if FOX drops it, JJ Abrams can talk ABC into picking it up!

This show is amazing. Better not be cancelled! Or I'm hoping if FOX drops it, JJ Abrams can talk ABC into picking it up!

The new episode was great.

Apparently it did well for the Friday time slot. Hopefully this keeps up. The show deserves to live on for a few more seasons.

The new episode was great.

Apparently it did well for the Friday time slot. Hopefully this keeps up. The show deserves to live on for a few more seasons.

Well...I wanna say I saw that coming...but I didn't want that coming.

Hope that wasn't the beginning of the end. This show doesn't need a soap opera.
ohwell.gif

Hope that wasn't the beginning of the end. This show doesn't need a soap opera.
ohwell.gif

You guys can stop complaining about it dying on Friday it's actually been getting better ratings since moving over.

You guys can stop complaining about it dying on Friday it's actually been getting better ratings since moving over.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

pimp.gif

Me either.

I can only imagine Olivia's reaction when she finds out about the pregnancy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

pimp.gif

Me either.

I can only imagine Olivia's reaction when she finds out about the pregnancy.
frown.gif

Good episodes last night, I would imagine that a baby by Olivia and Peter would naturally be more special/powerful but when they find out it's gonna be
eek.gif

Good episodes last night, I would imagine that a baby by Olivia and Peter would naturally be more special/powerful but when they find out it's gonna be
eek.gif

I like the characters in the alternate universe better. Peter has become too much of a simp. And as for ratings, it's getting close because ratings have been down the last 2 episodes. 

Back
Top Bottom