FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

I like the characters in the alternate universe better. Peter has become too much of a simp. And as for ratings, it's getting close because ratings have been down the last 2 episodes. 

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

I like the characters in the alternate universe better. Peter has become too much of a simp. And as for ratings, it's getting close because ratings have been down the last 2 episodes. 

I agree...I think this slump is the writers' fault. When they were alternating storylines..this was my favorite show on TV, but now
tired.gif
, I see people starting to fall off and play the 'I'll catch up on a few eps in a month' game.
Don't feel great about the show's future.

I agree...I think this slump is the writers' fault. When they were alternating storylines..this was my favorite show on TV, but now
tired.gif
, I see people starting to fall off and play the 'I'll catch up on a few eps in a month' game.
Don't feel great about the show's future.

I was looking for this thread to see if the renewal news got posted.
pimp.gif

And co-sign Ravage about Human Target.

I love that show.
pimp.gif

I was looking for this thread to see if the renewal news got posted.
pimp.gif

And co-sign Ravage about Human Target.

I love that show.
pimp.gif

Yea, Human target is dope.

Glad Fringe got picked up.....Will it move back to Thursday nights when American Idol is over?

I figured thats why they moved it.....Last time they just took it off air until the AI season was over.

Yea, Human target is dope.

Glad Fringe got picked up.....Will it move back to Thursday nights when American Idol is over?

I figured thats why they moved it.....Last time they just took it off air until the AI season was over.

Feels like I'm watching Lost in tonight's episode with the music they're using
laugh.gif

This exactly. 
laugh.gif
 The whole episode felt like that first Claire story, but then that manipulative music dropped in...had me feeling some type of way at 'that' scene.
Took me back to them days. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm really liking where this show is going.

And at this point, I'm not saying she'll get to Juliette level, but Olivia/Bolivia is creeping on that Sun status. Which says a lot, because she was almost Kate to me when the show started. Made me just about give up.

laugh.gif

This exactly. 
laugh.gif
 The whole episode felt like that first Claire story, but then that manipulative music dropped in...had me feeling some type of way at 'that' scene.
Took me back to them days. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm really liking where this show is going.

And at this point, I'm not saying she'll get to Juliette level, but Olivia/Bolivia is creeping on that Sun status. Which says a lot, because she was almost Kate to me when the show started. Made me just about give up.

Last night episode was great, I love the LOST related feelings that it gives off, I mean that is why I started the show for the most part.
I really thought it was Walternate at first last night, but the show had me second guessing. But his connection to the observers
nerd.gif
eek.gif

2 week break
30t6p3b.gif

Last night episode was great, I love the LOST related feelings that it gives off, I mean that is why I started the show for the most part.
I really thought it was Walternate at first last night, but the show had me second guessing. But his connection to the observers
nerd.gif
eek.gif

2 week break
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
LOL, the screeching violins... 
Anyway, I am finally all caught-up.  Crazy twists.  
eek.gif

laugh.gif
LOL, the screeching violins... 
Anyway, I am finally all caught-up.  Crazy twists.  
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom