From Deep Within The Friendzone

Damn going through the first page and this thread is sad/depressing :lol:

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but majority of these cats look like they may actually prefer the friend zone.  if you know what I mean.

roll.gif

my friend's lil brother is the ultimate frienzone guru/simp.

I need to dig up his facebook cuz there were some gems in there. 

But I think he had an intervention for his ways, cuz I haven't seen him post stuff like that in awhile

EDIT: looks like he joined a frat, so I'm sure he got straightened out.... hopefully 

Last edited by a moderator:
yea im not painting toe nails or braiding hair..only way I would braid hair is if I had a daughter and she was in a rush for school or somethin thats about it

the suckaism in this thread is cringe worthy

Last edited:
Side chicks? I mean they get smashed but they never get the gf title they want
I think it would be side chicks because at the end of the day they're doing 1 thing and not getting what they want (and vice versa).
These dudes spend quality time with her and treat the chick like a princess in hopes of smashing. Friendzone chicks let the dudes smash in hopes that he would spend quality time with her and treat them like a princess

Barely a 7? C'mon son she's hella pretty and it's natural

Niketalk and their standards like they smashing 10's for breakfast, lunch and dinner
laugh.gif
 dude, she's asian.  they're ALL pretty.  what kind of standards would i have if every pretty girl i saw i gave an auto 10?  girl's an average pretty asian chick.  no cakes and probably a b rack.  that's great but nothing more than a 7.  plus points off for accepting a car from a guy while she has a boyfriend.  i'm not smashing 10's on the regular but i'm also not handing out cars to broads either.

Back
Top Bottom