From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Recently i made a thread about why im leaving my school (U of Hartford) for next semester, another influence on my decision was that i returned back to my dorm after one night at a friends room i had 5 pairs of kicks missing from my room, all jordan heat (cg 4s, 99 bred 4s, 99 fr 5s, wht infrared 6) and my volt griffey 1s. I immediately talked to a Public Safety officer who came to my room and took a report, then called the Hartford Police later that night and made a report. The next day after one of my finals me and my roomate went and searched my main suspects room with no luck. The next couple of days I figured id just take the L, after interrogating several friends/acquaintences if they did it/seen anything with no luck either. I had to go home friday after my finals were done, and today on FB i had a friend tell me he knows who took them because he saw this kid Chan who is my roomates friend that i no longer get along with wearing my kicks on 2 different days (cg 4s, and 99 5s) since ive been gone (left school earlier then most because exams were early). I have the Hartford police report number and was told to call back at 3 pm when the officer who took it down is on duty, and i was told to call my school's Public Safety office at 8 am. So now im just waiting until 8 AM so I can hopefully get this kids room searched for my kicks, hoping that this kid Chan didnt leave college yet. I also suspect my roomate is involved because I nearly always lock the door when I go out, and hes let Chan wear my cool greys before and constantly let his friends eat my food.
What are my options to get my sneakers back if he's already left school (and possibly press charges),

and will my schools Public Safety officers search his room regardless of if I give them the name of the witness to him wearing my kicks (witness wants to remain anonymous). What about Hartford Police, would they be able to search his room also. (the kid also is a frequent herb smoker) not sure if i should mention that when I call up as an incentive to search his spot?

cliffs:

ex-Bro from college steals my sneakers from my dorm

didnt realize it was him until after I returned home from finals and my boy saw him rockin some of my kix

Calling public safety at 8 AM today

Possibly the Hartford Police department later today also.

I'm not bout dat life
INS

what would you do in this situation??

I fixed your post for you. You know who stole your possessions and you're not doing anything about it? C'MON SON. Also, even if he did take them and the police come to his apartment, they are tennis shoes that were produced in the hundreds of thousands. All he's going to do is claim he purchased and you'll have no way of proving they are yours.

Just be happy you're leaving the school and take your L, OP. You will forever be remembered as the guy who got his shoes stolen on his way out and didn't do anything about it.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Recently i made a thread about why im leaving my school (U of Hartford) for next semester, another influence on my decision was that i returned back to my dorm after one night at a friends room i had 5 pairs of kicks missing from my room, all jordan heat (cg 4s, 99 bred 4s, 99 fr 5s, wht infrared 6) and my volt griffey 1s. I immediately talked to a Public Safety officer who came to my room and took a report, then called the Hartford Police later that night and made a report. The next day after one of my finals me and my roomate went and searched my main suspects room with no luck. The next couple of days I figured id just take the L, after interrogating several friends/acquaintences if they did it/seen anything with no luck either. I had to go home friday after my finals were done, and today on FB i had a friend tell me he knows who took them because he saw this kid Chan who is my roomates friend that i no longer get along with wearing my kicks on 2 different days (cg 4s, and 99 5s) since ive been gone (left school earlier then most because exams were early). I have the Hartford police report number and was told to call back at 3 pm when the officer who took it down is on duty, and i was told to call my school's Public Safety office at 8 am. So now im just waiting until 8 AM so I can hopefully get this kids room searched for my kicks, hoping that this kid Chan didnt leave college yet. I also suspect my roomate is involved because I nearly always lock the door when I go out, and hes let Chan wear my cool greys before and constantly let his friends eat my food.
What are my options to get my sneakers back if he's already left school (and possibly press charges),

and will my schools Public Safety officers search his room regardless of if I give them the name of the witness to him wearing my kicks (witness wants to remain anonymous). What about Hartford Police, would they be able to search his room also. (the kid also is a frequent herb smoker) not sure if i should mention that when I call up as an incentive to search his spot?

cliffs:

ex-Bro from college steals my sneakers from my dorm

didnt realize it was him until after I returned home from finals and my boy saw him rockin some of my kix

Calling public safety at 8 AM today

Possibly the Hartford Police department later today also.

I'm not bout dat life
INS

what would you do in this situation??

I fixed your post for you. You know who stole your possessions and you're not doing anything about it? C'MON SON. Also, even if he did take them and the police come to his apartment, they are tennis shoes that were produced in the hundreds of thousands. All he's going to do is claim he purchased and you'll have no way of proving they are yours.

Just be happy you're leaving the school and take your L, OP. You will forever be remembered as the guy who got his shoes stolen on his way out and didn't do anything about it.

I'd find his RA and roommate and try to deal with it around them. In fact there's gotta be some type of honor code where his RA will put the hammer down and get this dealt with...if he's living on campus. If he's not, it sounds like you've done all you can. I mean, you contacted the school, resident security and the police.

Once he goes home, your kicks are in the wind.

If you're that hurt and desperate, you could try hitting his parents up. How'd you get into your first suspect's room? Roommate?

I'd find his RA and roommate and try to deal with it around them. In fact there's gotta be some type of honor code where his RA will put the hammer down and get this dealt with...if he's living on campus. If he's not, it sounds like you've done all you can. I mean, you contacted the school, resident security and the police.

If you're that hurt and desperate, you could try hitting his parents up. How'd you get into your first suspect's room? Roommate?

Storm2006 wrote:

storm2006, you are a fool. if you actually READ what i wrote (left school friday) I didnt find out who took them until only a few hours ago. What was I supposed to do, drive up to HARTFORD from central NJ  and ransack his dorm when he might not even still be there 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MrONegative- i got into the suspects room just by my roomate asking if we could search it, he complied but there was nothing there, im assuming he left them in another kids car

Storm2006 wrote:

storm2006, you are a fool. if you actually READ what i wrote (left school friday) I didnt find out who took them until only a few hours ago. What was I supposed to do, drive up to HARTFORD from central NJ  and ransack his dorm when he might not even still be there 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MrONegative- i got into the suspects room just by my roomate asking if we could search it, he complied but there was nothing there, im assuming he left them in another kids car

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That seems like the best solution.  Contact his RA and people in the residency office.  I'm skeptical that the police will waste their time investigating sneaker theft at a dorm.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That seems like the best solution.  Contact his RA and people in the residency office.  I'm skeptical that the police will waste their time investigating sneaker theft at a dorm.

didn't read the thread, if you are not about that life, become about it and get your sneakers back.

i'm not coming back in this thread.

didn't read the thread, if you are not about that life, become about it and get your sneakers back.

i'm not coming back in this thread.

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.

Your gone and not coming back, campus police wont care cuz the semesters over. He got you.

No offense, but you sound like one of them dudes that get taken advantage of, ain't nobody eating my food and wearing my kicks without a fight.

God forbid you ever get locked up, straight food.

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.

Your gone and not coming back, campus police wont care cuz the semesters over. He got you.

No offense, but you sound like one of them dudes that get taken advantage of, ain't nobody eating my food and wearing my kicks without a fight.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

eek.gif
.... But thats the exact same thing I was thinking..

Back
Top Bottom