From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.

Your gone and not coming back, campus police wont care cuz the semesters over. He got you.

No offense, but you sound like one of them dudes that get taken advantage of, ain't nobody eating my food and wearing my kicks without a fight.

God forbid you ever get locked up, straight food.

eek.gif
.... But thats the exact same thing I was thinking..

This is why I don't mess with staying in dorms anymore. No privacy,threat of getting things stolen,bad food and again,no privacy. I learned the hard way sorta like you,I got some things stolen and never got them back
mad.gif

I'm not claiming to be about that life but you should've really confronted the dude when you saw him rocking your @%%% instead of letting him stunt in YOUR shoes in front of you without consequence and especially if he's also been eating some of your food. The Police aren't going to do a thing about you stuff getting jacked,trust me
tired.gif
. You should try to find out where he lives now and bring some of your boys with you and order him(not ask) to give you your shoes back.

Dude's a punk,if you really want to get him in trouble than I guess you could tell the Police about the
pimp.gif
habit,I wouldn't but hey,your decision.
Having an apartment near campus now ftw
pimp.gif

This is why I don't mess with staying in dorms anymore. No privacy,threat of getting things stolen,bad food and again,no privacy. I learned the hard way sorta like you,I got some things stolen and never got them back
mad.gif

I'm not claiming to be about that life but you should've really confronted the dude when you saw him rocking your @%%% instead of letting him stunt in YOUR shoes in front of you without consequence and especially if he's also been eating some of your food. The Police aren't going to do a thing about you stuff getting jacked,trust me
tired.gif
. You should try to find out where he lives now and bring some of your boys with you and order him(not ask) to give you your shoes back.

Dude's a punk,if you really want to get him in trouble than I guess you could tell the Police about the
pimp.gif
habit,I wouldn't but hey,your decision.
Having an apartment near campus now ftw
pimp.gif

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.
Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.

Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.

How you get robbed by a dude named Chan? That's just an L in itself
roll.gif
roll.gif

How you get robbed by a dude named Chan? That's just an L in itself
roll.gif
roll.gif

just googled the distance and its over 3.5+ hrs. find out whre this thief lives and whoop his %!% and get your shoes back plus whatever he got on him at the time. then find out your roommates info and handle up on him too.

just googled the distance and its over 3.5+ hrs. find out whre this thief lives and whoop his %!% and get your shoes back plus whatever he got on him at the time. then find out your roommates info and handle up on him too.

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!

Take the L OP. You're a coward and you're not going to do anything. You showed them how much of a punk you are when your roommate let him wear your sneakers and his friends ate your food. You're supposed to put your foot down early in the year so your roommate knows what boundaries not to cross. Your roommate had something to do with and you should have never left campus until you got your stuff back.

laugh.gif
Unbelievable.

Take the L OP. You're a coward and you're not going to do anything. You showed them how much of a punk you are when your roommate let him wear your sneakers and his friends ate your food. You're supposed to put your foot down early in the year so your roommate knows what boundaries not to cross. Your roommate had something to do with and you should have never left campus until you got your stuff back.

laugh.gif
Unbelievable.

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom