From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

Lemme say this tho...

What I did wasn't the smartest thing to do. I was so angry at the time and it was about respect. It doesn't make it right tho.

Before that tho +*@!%* was doing lil disrespectful %@%* IMO and I couldn't take it anymore so I snapped. When +*@!%* think you're weak they do stuff like that tho.

Handle yours but be smart about it. That's all I can tell you because the campus police won't do anything at all. They're useless.

Oh as far as the ps2 thing in my last post, this was back when it first came out so it was going for a lot of money.

Lemme say this tho...

What I did wasn't the smartest thing to do. I was so angry at the time and it was about respect. It doesn't make it right tho.

Before that tho +*@!%* was doing lil disrespectful %@%* IMO and I couldn't take it anymore so I snapped. When +*@!%* think you're weak they do stuff like that tho.

Handle yours but be smart about it. That's all I can tell you because the campus police won't do anything at all. They're useless.

Oh as far as the ps2 thing in my last post, this was back when it first came out so it was going for a lot of money.

You let your roommate let his friends eat your food and wear your kicks and you did nothing about it?

From that point on they realized they could walk all over you and disrespect you because you did NOTHING.

Respect was never established.

You let your roommate let his friends eat your food and wear your kicks and you did nothing about it?

From that point on they realized they could walk all over you and disrespect you because you did NOTHING.

Respect was never established.

Slam that man head into the concrete and call that s*#t a slam dunk...... make jordan proud while ur at it.!!!!!!

Slam that man head into the concrete and call that s*#t a slam dunk...... make jordan proud while ur at it.!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm NOT a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.
First you said they were 99 "Bred IV's".. 
Now they're OG Cement IV's?.

C'mon son. 

"End of story."

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

This isn't about being "about that life". This is about you respecting yourself. I'm NOT a sneakerhead. cg 4's cost nearly $250 now. You let somebody wear those without permission & just let it go? Are u serious? And my man didn't take heat off you, he took %+$***%##+%%% H.E.A.T off you. Like I said, cg 4's are $250 now, OG cement IVs? OG fire red Vs? Infrared VIs? Son, combined the resell value on those is well over a grand. If a person steals sneaks from you that's the equivalent of that person calling 1-800-I-WANT-MY- !!% - WHUPPED. Go see that man. I don't care how far he is away from you. And handle ya biz. End of story.
First you said they were 99 "Bred IV's".. 
Now they're OG Cement IV's?.

C'mon son. 

"End of story."

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.
Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.
Same. Except my roommate let his weed man steal an old PDA of mine. It was worthless but it's the principle of the situation.
Came to the dorm around 5am and immediately noticed.
Woke my roommate up and told him if he didn't get my phone back he'd have to give me 200 bucks or I'm going to the RA to get him expelled for weed in the dorm.
Needless to say, he got the phone back and NEVER had anyone in the room again.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If you had a shred of alpha male in you, you would have checked your roommate the first time he let yung wear your kicks.
Scrap the alpha male talk.
But checking your roommate is the first thing that should have happened.

I had this happen in college.  I woke my roommate up in the middle of the night, and told him that he
had until the next morning to have my things back. He chose option A and had my things back.
Same. Except my roommate let his weed man steal an old PDA of mine. It was worthless but it's the principle of the situation.
Came to the dorm around 5am and immediately noticed.
Woke my roommate up and told him if he didn't get my phone back he'd have to give me 200 bucks or I'm going to the RA to get him expelled for weed in the dorm.
Needless to say, he got the phone back and NEVER had anyone in the room again.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by icedweebz

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left
Stop lying. I don't know what college kid doesn't make sure they everything before they leave campus because if you forget something, you're never seeing it again.
They were gone 2 days before I left. I didnt find out who took them until today morning

so all this BS about "that life" and me having no balls in incorrect, I had NO IDEA he took them until after I left
Stop lying. I don't know what college kid doesn't make sure they everything before they leave campus because if you forget something, you're never seeing it again.
They were gone 2 days before I left. I didnt find out who took them until today morning

You have a new excuse every time. Like I said in an earlier post in this thread, I wouldn't have left campus until I found out what happened to give me some sort of closure especially if my roommate was in on it.

You have a new excuse every time. Like I said in an earlier post in this thread, I wouldn't have left campus until I found out what happened to give me some sort of closure especially if my roommate was in on it.

honestly, ive kept my story straight the whole time and had no leads to who did it until AFTER school. now that hes home theres not much I can do except call his rents or visit CT myself

honestly, ive kept my story straight the whole time and had no leads to who did it until AFTER school. now that hes home theres not much I can do except call his rents or visit CT myself

Wow...U came on NT....to ask us....should YOU get YOUR $++# back from someone you KNOW who stole from u. Smh..

Wow...U came on NT....to ask us....should YOU get YOUR $++# back from someone you KNOW who stole from u. Smh..

Back
Top Bottom