From MY College Dorm, JORDANs and GRIFFEYS were taken (I know who took them)

vezon wrote:
How you get robbed by a dude named Chan? That's just an L in itself
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!

do just that op its your only dam option
bring your boys too

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Forget being about THAT life, OP, you ain't about life, period.

You got cotton for balls right now and need to solidify them to continue being considered a man... a human... a vertebrate.

Whether you take the L as in an *** whoopin or not you go see that man, take a shoe of his foot, and beat him all across the face with it. Only after you get all your shoes, the contents of his wallet, refrigerator, and your self respect back, do you leave that man alone.

MAN UP!

do just that op its your only dam option
bring your boys too

OP who are your boys back home? did you tell them about this? im shocked you dont have one friend that is all the way about that life and talked you into going back to school. i thought everyone had at least one ratchet friend smh

OP who are your boys back home? did you tell them about this? im shocked you dont have one friend that is all the way about that life and talked you into going back to school. i thought everyone had at least one ratchet friend smh

half of the people in this thread talking about be about that life, would of folded like the op if put in the same situation....

half of the people in this thread talking about be about that life, would of folded like the op if put in the same situation....

honestly, you seem like someone who avoids confrontation. You didn't say anything when people ate your food, or wore your shoes. Sometimes you do have to "be about that life" in a world that is grimey. I am not "about that life", but I'm not a sucker either. Awhile ago someone tried me for my playoff 12's. They asked what shoe size I wore and I already knew what they were all about from things that have happened in my neighborhood involving this kid so I replied, " I wear your size". He then swung on me but missed, and I proceeded to beat that a** and my shoes stayed on my feet. Point is, stand up for yourself and get your shoes back. As a recent college graduate I know that campus police will not do a thing. Sorry for the long read.

honestly, you seem like someone who avoids confrontation. You didn't say anything when people ate your food, or wore your shoes. Sometimes you do have to "be about that life" in a world that is grimey. I am not "about that life", but I'm not a sucker either. Awhile ago someone tried me for my playoff 12's. They asked what shoe size I wore and I already knew what they were all about from things that have happened in my neighborhood involving this kid so I replied, " I wear your size". He then swung on me but missed, and I proceeded to beat that a** and my shoes stayed on my feet. Point is, stand up for yourself and get your shoes back. As a recent college graduate I know that campus police will not do a thing. Sorry for the long read.

THE *%%#? Your roommate let his friend wear your shoes then he jacked them from you?

Go fight that mother +%*%+$

THE *%%#? Your roommate let his friend wear your shoes then he jacked them from you?

Go fight that mother +%*%+$

Originally Posted by Xavier

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that may be the case but i sure as hell aint one of em...

Spoiler [+]
some dude who i considered a homie set his boy up to jack my wii a couple years back at one of my parties...
this fool had the nerve to roll thru my spot the next day and act like he aint do !%%*... dude said he was alone, but me and my #@!%#! followed him to his car and saw the dude who i suspected to jack the wii in his whip. we ended up holdin the fool who i thought was my +%%#% hostage and told his boy to bring it back or his boy was bout to get stomped... both dudes claimed they aint take it and he brought back his personal wii. 
iknow for a fact he took it but didnt want to seem like a liar so he said that bs.

the !%%* that pissed me off the most was that i lost all my mario kart/guitar hero achievements so i ended up sellin that wii.

at the end of the day im happy to have learned the lesson, that you cant trust everyone... shady fools are everywhere nowadays.

moral of the story:  when someone jacks you, you must handle the situation.  dont let another man disrespect you like that. 

Originally Posted by Xavier

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that may be the case but i sure as hell aint one of em...

Spoiler [+]
some dude who i considered a homie set his boy up to jack my wii a couple years back at one of my parties...
this fool had the nerve to roll thru my spot the next day and act like he aint do !%%*... dude said he was alone, but me and my #@!%#! followed him to his car and saw the dude who i suspected to jack the wii in his whip. we ended up holdin the fool who i thought was my +%%#% hostage and told his boy to bring it back or his boy was bout to get stomped... both dudes claimed they aint take it and he brought back his personal wii. 
iknow for a fact he took it but didnt want to seem like a liar so he said that bs.

the !%%* that pissed me off the most was that i lost all my mario kart/guitar hero achievements so i ended up sellin that wii.

at the end of the day im happy to have learned the lesson, that you cant trust everyone... shady fools are everywhere nowadays.

moral of the story:  when someone jacks you, you must handle the situation.  dont let another man disrespect you like that. 

Back
Top Bottom