From Starbucks to Hashtags: Why White Americans Call the Police on Black People

White folks have the nerve to tell black folks if they was black they would woop white folks asses. Also say stuff like they don't understand how any black person could be Christians. Not realizing that they ate exercising their white privilege talking like that openly.

My 12 year old got suspended from school yesterday
Some Asian boy whose in the 6th grade
Same as my son
Called told my 10 year old daughter **** you
And called my wife a *****
She went to tell her brother
Boy proceeds to call my son a p
My son says ok we will see after school
Teacher let’s his whole class out late
And boy is going around calling my son a p
To everyone
My son gets outta class
Him and the boy go behind the building
And my son lays the smacketh down on him.
Now here’s where I get irritated
So the boys mom calls the police on my some
Cause I guess the boys Face is swoll
How u do all this extra ****
All this talking
And then when u get whooped
Ur mom calls the police
Nothing happened
I guess they went to the school
and spoke to the principal
And principal was like don’t worry we will handle it internally
But still
Son never gets in trouble at school
Even principal
And teachers said they were surprised
My son was in trouble
And that the boy must have done something
I’m glad there was a bunch of witnesses
Because they corroborated what my son and daughter said
Plus the boy said something along the lines of he was gonna stab my son and daughter with a knife .
Better believe I’m tryna set up a meeting with that boys parents ASAP
I wasn’t mad at my son one bit
He didn’t do no talking
And I know handling things with violence
Isn’t always the best option
But I was proud for him standing up
For his sister and himself
He was suspended for 1 day
What is the name of the school, I will call up there and say I saw the kids fighting behind the building and make sure the other kids gets in trouble

Fell asleep in my car in the wrong neighborhood because I was too drunk to drive folks call the boys on me and I went to jail for a dui. Ended up losing my job because I was a transporter smh

Fell asleep in my car in the wrong neighborhood because I was too drunk to drive folks call the boys on me and I went to jail for a dui. Ended up losing my job because I was a transporter smh
Were ur keys in the ignition???
If not u shouldn’t have gotten a dui
To be on the safe side
Shoulda slept in the passenger
Or back seat
What the judge say???
He didn’t at least give u a break
Since u realized u were too drunk
And pulled over

Were ur keys in the ignition???
If not u shouldn’t have gotten a dui
To be on the safe side
Shoulda slept in the passenger
Or back seat
What the judge say???
He didn’t at least give u a break
Since u realized u were too drunk
And pulled over
Nah I left my keys in like a dummy, no such reprieve, this was in like 2011 though

**** like this is exactly why I don’t see myself living in the US anymore. Cop gonna talk **** like that knowing he just wants a reason to beat the kid up or shoot him. Over a damn music complaint. Our law enforcement is absolutely sick.
Not only that, why were they called in the first place?? Some dumb **** wants it’s quiet during the middle of the day just becuase? That’s worth a call?

Last edited:
Yale grad student from Nigeria, fell asleep in the common area while she was studying. A white student sees her and calls the campus police. This is so infuriating. They don’t even care how horribly wrong these situations can go for us.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/wh...smate-campus-police-napping-dorm-common-room/

A white Yale graduate student reported one of her black classmates to campus police for napping in a dorm common room. The first of the two videos shows the white woman shortly after she called the police. According to Siyonbola, the woman called campus police months prior after one of the black student’s friends got lost in her building.

“I have every right to call the police,” the defensive white grad student said as she filmed Siyonbola filming her

The second video, which was initially posted as a livestream, shows Siyonbola’s interaction with campus officers as they ask her to see identification.

“We need to make sure you belong here,” a female officer told her. “I deserve to be here,” Siyonbola asserted after one of the officers told her to “sit tight” as they run her ID. “I paid tuition like everybody else; I am not going to justify my existence here.”

The cop on the porch is a paranoid racist pos, he makes other cops look bad. 100% sounded like a slave master talking to a slave.

Glad the grocery store dude lost his job because he doesn't deserve to serve the public.

Yale situation is just silly. Calling the cops on someone for sleeping? And that person lives there?

Air bnb spot above is silly as well. Neighbors are paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom