FS Air Jordan 4 White Chrome Classic Green SZ 11.5 (used)

I am selling my used pair of the White Chrome Classic Green size 11.5 for $100 shipped
Comes with the original box and retro card.

I have worn them a handful of times, casual wear only. The shoe has major paint cracking all over, shoes have some creases and the netting is yellowing. The paint cracking is the main issue with these and if you paint them good, they will look good, if it wasn't for the paint cracking, they would look way better. The shoes have plenty of life left. The reason why i am selling them is i am taking my son to Disneyland for his 6th Birthday and some extra cash would help!

I rate this shoe 6/10 (due to paint cracking)

I have plenty of references, if you need them, just ask.

Payment: PayPal
Shipping: FedEx (i usually ship the same day when the payment clears or the following day and i also double box)
and since it's close to the holiday i will ship them OVERNIGHT!! (i know it doesn't make sense if i need cash. i have an account and i get discounts)

If you live around San Francisco/Peninsula area i can meet up, BUT I will not lower the price to meet up.

PM me or email me over at [email protected]

Just wanted to come back and say my boy east99 came through in a big way. Paid for these late Thursday night, and they were at my door waiting for my by noon on Saturday. This is exactly the selling and buying on NT should be! Repped brotha, ppreciate cha!

Back
Top Bottom