FSU QB Released Vol. Don't Put Your Hands ON Me

Undergrads have to abide by similar student conduct policy, which I'm pretty sure has something about disorderly conduct in it.
You saying similar means you acknowledge they have different policies right? Student athletes have to abide to the regular college student conduct rules, their specific team rules then top it off with NCAA code of conduct

It's different

don't agree on NT=troll

I don't care if you don't agree. But to keep bringing up Ray Rice proves you have nothing to contribute. Post like... so you think Ray Rice wife deserved it :nerd:.
That's troll like and tells me you just posting for a reaction.

You saying similar means you acknowledge they have different policies right? Student athletes have to abide to the regular college student conduct rules, their specific team rules then top it off with NCAA code of conduct

It's different

Of course it's not entirely the same. However, disorderly conduct is the same across the board.

Dont have time to go back through the thread but:
First...
Dont hit women..... Shake the **** out of em maybe. Word to chris rock but dont hit em

Second...
Woman is the agressor. Actively blocked his access to the bar, physically threatened him by raising fist, and then proceeded to strike first. Self defense is a legitimate argument from a legal standpoint.

Third.. She allegedly called him the n word. Given the locality i wouldnt doubt that much. Race relations are critical right now. The school in my eyes should take the stance to defend their player and further discussion about hate speech.

Fourth
This is not domestic violence. This is drunk stramgers in a bar. Nothing household or continually abusive about it. You dont get to assume he goes home and beats his girlfriend. Therefore in 2015 when we got male olympic atheletes becoming women... She has equal rights to face retaliation or be charged with assualt or both. The school still has a right to let him go if they choose.

Endthread

It's different

Of course it's not entirely the same. However, disorderly conduct is the same across the board.
No it's not

The punishment for a regular student and a student athlete is not the same :smh:

I don't care if you don't agree. But to keep bringing up Ray Rice proves you have nothing to contribute. Post like... so you think Ray Rice wife deserved it :nerd:.
That's troll like and tells me you just posting for a reaction.

why is Ray Rice not relevant to this? you just don't want to say she had it coming because she was charging him when he struck her?

You present very weak and troll like arguments.

he been holding Ls all afternoon... its kinda fun seeing this guy spin in circles.

look at that same shtick

hating men=punching a woman in the face being ok

what are your thoughts on Ray Rice? she had it coming because she was charging him :nerd:

hating men = not holding women accountable for their actions.

Ray Rice should not have hit his wife. Next?

famb keep asking about ray rice...

what about the chick that cut her husband's D off...

or the chick that drowned her kids

or the chick from that Monster movie..

see how #ntextremes can crush your argument?

famb keep asking about ray rice...

what about the chick that cut her husband's D off...

or the chick that drowned her kids

or the chick from that Monster movie..

see how #ntextremes can crush your argument?

kind of just crushed yours by having to reach to the sky

I have no problem with what he did. As expected, he is being crucified in the court of public opinion. Shorty tried to knee him in the zone and then swing on him. He hit her once and rolled. Had that been a dude (even a much smaller dude) I can guarantee folks would have been ok even if he caught him with a few extra shots. But once again we treat women like children. If I was in that situation I would hope that at 19 I would have been able to maintain composure and not hit her.

PEOPLE in general need to realize that if you hit anyone you should expect to get hit back. If I ever have a son or daughter they will understand this clearly.

so wait girl intentionally doesnt let dude get by, calls him the common word white people go to for a low blow, knees him, swings on dude, and gets her chin checked?

i see nothing wrong except alcohol being involved bc she was clearly under that liquor courage. if she was sober its no way she wouldve pulled that stunt.

he was wrong for punching her, shouldve mushed that **** outta her.

Last edited:
so wait girl intentionally doesnt let dude get by, calls him the common word white people go to for a low blow, knees him, swings on dude, and gets her chin checked?

i see nothing wrong except alcohol being involved bc she was clearly under that liquor courage. if she was sober its no way she wouldve pulled that stunt.

I think she would have.

She had that look...

Last edited:

He would have still got the boot media would have said he "slapped" her...

Dont have time to go back through the thread but:
First...
Dont hit women..... Shake the **** out of em maybe. Word to chris rock but dont hit em

Second...
Woman is the agressor. Actively blocked his access to the bar, physically threatened him by raising fist, and then proceeded to strike first. Self defense is a legitimate argument from a legal standpoint.

Third.. She allegedly called him the n word. Given the locality i wouldnt doubt that much. Race relations are critical right now. The school in my eyes should take the stance to defend their player and further discussion about hate speech.

Fourth
This is not domestic violence. This is drunk stramgers in a bar. Nothing household or continually abusive about it. You dont get to assume he goes home and beats his girlfriend. Therefore in 2015 when we got male olympic atheletes becoming women... She has equal rights to face retaliation or be charged with assualt or both. The school still has a right to let him go if they choose.

Endthread

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well

I have known and seen other college students get kicked out of school as well as students athletes get kicked off their teams for much lesser offenses than hitting a girl. 

Back
Top Bottom