FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Gonna see if I can scoop some solider IIIs, like Fresh mentioned...dont know about anything other than that though.

MAYBE some Garnett IIIs, MAYBE...

I could use some Penny's, Barkley's, or Soldier 3's
nerd.gif

I am very pleased with the direction this country has been going. This recession has allowed for many more E/A 50% events 2 occur than usual.

^^^^ yeah but the recession has made as footlocker's EA lower in the last two months. Last month was a $2000 limit and this month is $1000. we usually get$3000. shooot, I won't be surprised if next month is only $500..

^^^^Stop tripping. It will go back 2 $2000 and never go under a $1000. No doubt in my mind. The company is not stupid, they need that extra grand per 6 digit.

edit:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

i guess.. you never know these days man.
I don't guess, I use scientific methods, and do my best 2 avoid never knowing.

i guess.. you never know these days man. and people are going over there limit, thats why it dropped the first time

YO!

I won't be surprised if next month is only $500..

I thought the same.

HOH, don't be so sure. I wouldn't take EA's for granted. Footlocker has a new CEO as of late August. I'd expect EA's to be in full effectby Christmas but who knows?

If the list comes up today, I'll have. Either me or air max 87 will post it. DF!!!

I see 50s bein strong til at least the late spring, you gotta figure, since the econmys been bad F&F and 50%s been damm near monthly, when the econmy washealthy @%!@ was every fiscal quater....

actually, Serra doesn't officially step down till end of Dec., and the extra grand they think they will get is gonna end up moot because now you have toscan the paystubs. Anyone that has/had a sleezy manager should probably double check their connect now.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am very pleased with the direction this country has been going. This recession has allowed for many more E/A 50% events 2 occur than usual.
Please tell me this is a joke. So it's ok that millions of people have lost jobs, but since you get some sneakers for cheaper, you are you okwith the way things are going in our country? Get a clue.

YO!
Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

actually, Serra doesn't officially step down till end of Dec.

Thanks for the correction.

We'll all just have to wait and see. DF!!!

I will give you a location that is easy 2 get the E/A 50% PM for details
I don't want 2 make this info public, because employees Will 2 keep their jobs

2 all out of country NikeTalk members that needed my help, I lost my debit card
smh.gif
but I may be able 2 recommend another NT member 2 help

Can I get the discount over the counter and give cash? I don't want to wait till the employee gets off work.

i hope the Garnetts (Air Max 3's) arent excluded. Those r the only shoes i can think of that i want.

I need a hookup!

I just want one pair of shoes!!!!!

NT, come through. I'm in the Bay. Please, please, help me out

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

you lost it or you broke
nerd.gif
dont lie
nerd.gif
I have a meet up in the next 2 hours for royal Penny Foamposite One, for $300. Then I will be broke. (sitting on 4 sample eggplants FTW)

As for this E/A I am working on some experimental projects. Please don't hate the player, hate the game.

As for the rest of NikeTalk, if you are in NYC let us get hooked up, while allowing workers 2 keep their jobs
pimp.gif

Champs Exclusion

Gshock
Lunar Gildes
Timberlands
AM 09s
Nike Boots
Nike pound for pound hoody

^^^^ yeah but the recession has made as footlocker's EA lower in the last two months. Last month was a $2000 limit and this month is $1000. we usually get $3000. shooot, I won't be surprised if next month is only $500..

be quiet, family... the limit was $3000 for at THE MOST 4 times this year... It has FOREVER been $2000... its gonna go back up, bro... especially aroundchristmas and when school starts...

Originally Posted by enykid5

does anyone have the sku for the 1/2 cents all black ?

41-00585-004 from Footaction...

metallic-silver-1.jpg
pimp.gif
might cop another pair... love these damn shoes... lol...

Back
Top Bottom