FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Can Someone Help Me out with size 10 Barkley's Let Me Know PM ME
PM'ed you but there is no one that's going to give them to you for 60 flat... your acting like there's no shipping paypal fees, plustips to the employees....

I see some people didn't wanna put in the leg work, as they say a closed mouth don't get fed. The worse thing they could say is nah I can't give umy discount and if they do I'm sure there is an employee that is willing to do it, and they might only want something as small as some food for theirbreak. I only copped some Jordan shorts and some Nike socks. Shoutout to The Genesis for the hook up, good looks again homie.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I see some people didn't wanna put in the leg work, as they say a closed mouth don't get fed. The worse thing they could say is nah I can't give u my discount and if they do I'm sure there is an employee that is willing to do it, and they might only want something as small as some food for their break. I only copped some Jordan shorts and some Nike socks. Shoutout to The Genesis for the hook up, good looks again homie.

real talk. my hook-up worked at Lady FL and i got the AM at FA with no problem. Someone is willing to do the favor out one of the stores

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Can Someone Help Me out with size 10 Barkley's Let Me Know PM ME
PM'ed you but there is no one that's going to give them to you for 60 flat... your acting like there's no shipping paypal fees, plus tips to the employees....

laugh.gif
dudes trying to get something for nothing and disregarding thewhole process

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by spooln407

i also got word there's another 50 EA at the end of august lol.
hopefully someone on long island can hook me up then and ill be able to get the dmp 7 pack then
pimp.gif

you have to wait till Sept to get the pack for 50% iirc
thats the plan for me as well

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by spooln407

i also got word there's another 50 EA at the end of august lol.
hopefully someone on long island can hook me up then and ill be able to get the dmp 7 pack then
pimp.gif

you have to wait till Sept to get the pack for 50% iirc
thats the plan for me as well

Back
Top Bottom