FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

[h2]FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation. This Wednesday til Saturday .
[/h2]Times to get the DMP 1s and the 1/2 Cents.

devil.gif

But with no ZKIV GM's or Atlantic Penny's around here, I don't think I really care for the EA this time around (again)
indifferent.gif

Exclusions tomorrow?
nerd.gif

If anyone in NYC can help me get a size 10 in the Air Total Max Uptempos blk/volt, please PM me. I am willing to tip you $25.00.

Wednesday to Saturday? The exclusion list should be out by tomorrow hopefully. I'll probably just buy some Jordan shorts and socks and maybe a pair ofsneakers if I can get the hook up again
nerd.gif
You know who you are, I will hit you up when the time comes.

Waitin for the exclusion list to see whether or not that Jordan DMP 1 pack is on there...

I plan on picking up a pair of Barkleys (my 2nd pair, only way I was gonna double up).

Not sure about anything else...

I plan on having GREEN ACRES FULTON AND ROOSEVELT FIELD ON LOCK..

Need those Structures in the OG colorway I just seen...

Maybe 1/2 cents..lol if they not excluded..

And more socks...

Originally Posted by air max 87

it starts fri.....1/2 cents are excluded....theres a thread for this already.......

It starts on Wednesday. I have the confirmation email on my desk right now plus it was announced on the DM/RVP conference call this morning. Also the exclusionlist will not come out until tomorrow. Wednesday through Saturday are the official confirmed days.

Originally Posted by air max 87

it starts fri.....1/2 cents are excluded....theres a thread for this already.......

i saw the email from monday updates saying the 50 starts wednesday to saturday

wednesday?
pimp.gif

i hope the half-cents are the only thing thats excluded
if so, I'm getting GM and Bred kobes, the DMP 2 and the 60+ 1 pack
also probably going to stock up on some shorts and shirts

wow, i'm gonna be in buffalo @ walden galleria on wed and thurs... IF ANYONE CAN HELP A CANADIAN OUT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! i can help y'all outwith canadian-only releases like true blues
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom