FTL Inc. Friends and Family Dec. 3-6...25% off???

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

I dont really post often but have been on NT for years. Heres a little insider info: Word has it that, starting January 1st, employee discount will now be 25% and they will most likely be doing away with employee appreciation. And as I saw previously posted, yes, this is something the new president is going to put in to effect.
did anybody else hear this?

I have not heard this either. IMO, there's no way they'll do this. They will lose SO MANY employees. There's many employees that only work for the discount. Plus in previous years EA was 1 every 2-3 months. This year it was 1 every 4-6 weeks. They need these employee events to move product & to keep staff. Even with EA the company still makes partial profit. Its why they give employees a high spending limit on EA. So employees can go bananas on EA.

If i hear anything i'll post it up.

i hate to say it but for all those employees they would lose, theres about 15 young teenagers that want that job that they can take advantage of that would just want to work in a shoe store and could care less about the 50% weekends.

still i doubt this would happen, but knowing how things have been lately, i wouldn't put it past them.
Still those 15 young teenagers would want to work there for the same reason people are working there right now.

My manager told me the 14th and 15th and the employee limit is supposedly a 1000 smh... no exclusion list yet

I really hope I can cop a pair of Flu Games on this 50.... I was hoping to pick up more but its lookin sad for that right now

$1000 limit right before xmas is doo doo....
ohwell.gif

just got word from my manager at footaction that 50 off would be next tues and wed. no exclusion list yet tho. will post more info if i get it. good luck toeverybody lookin to cop.

Originally Posted by Notorious Pinoy

Still those 15 young teenagers would want to work there for the same reason people are working there right now.

most of those teenagers probably don't even know what the discount is or about 50% weekends unless their a member on here. like im saying though even ifthey lower the discount their will still be alot of high school kids and 18-19 year olds trying to get the job regardless of what the discount is. thediscount is a reason for some people to want the job, but at most of the footlockers/ footactions around my area employees aren't even buying shoes thatmuch to begin with.

Excuse me for being incredibly naive, but is there anyway I can get the 50% discount if I am not employee (and don't know one either).

If not, are there any sales I should look out for?

yeah man walk into a footlocker or champs and kindly ask an employee,, they will tell u what u can and cant get with it and that u need to pay in cash etc umay get denied but it wont hurt to try.

Back
Top Bottom