FTL Inc. Friends and Family Dec. 3-6...25% off???

Originally Posted by 0cks

Are the Uptempo volts still at any FTL stores?

them thangs is everywhere, my dude... i'm surprised they aint went on sale yet... smh... i'm tryin to be patient, but i'm coppin on the nextfifty...

Originally Posted by handullz

i'm def not takin part in this... but i would like to know if the Silver 1/2 cents were excluded from the F&F this weekend?...

nerd.gif

25% off all the useless merchandise
frown.gif

They should have made Kobe's a go... I would have copped BOTH gradients and they still would have made a nice profit

last FnF store still had Pippen 1s black/red colorway, and griffeys freshwater cw.
now they got this stuff

23gzs5d.jpg

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

last FnF store still had Pippen 1s black/red colorway, and griffeys freshwater cw.
now they got this stuff

23gzs5d.jpg

Which Footlocker is this bro?

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

I dont really post often but have been on NT for years. Heres a little insider info: Word has it that, starting January 1st, employee discount will now be 25% and they will most likely be doing away with employee appreciation. And as I saw previously posted, yes, this is something the new president is going to put in to effect.
did anybody else hear this?

whens the 50%? next weekend?
and, the southside, what store still has freshwater griffeys???

I hear the 50 is Monday and Tuesday as well
New CEO is going to learn real quick you need the 50% to move inventory
especially in this economy

Saw the White/Blue LeBron VII at FL, I was tempted to scoop them up. However, with the Space Jams and White/Red XII's dropping, I will wait for the EA 50%

the 50% is on the 16&17th if im not mistaken. we had a conference call a couple of days ago...i should get some info within the next couple of days..i willkeep yall posted. im waiting to see whats on the exclusion list.

Originally Posted by astroox805

the 50% is on the 16&17th if im not mistaken. we had a conference call a couple of days ago...i should get some info within the next couple of days..i will keep yall posted. im waiting to see whats on the exclusion list.

i sure hope this is true

all i've heard is it might be the 14th & 15th. Mon & tues. Exclusion list will be minimal cuz of holidays. its what they did last year. Conferencecall 2morrow so when the manager lets me know i'll let u guys.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I dont really post often but have been on NT for years. Heres a little insider info: Word has it that, starting January 1st, employee discount will now be 25% and they will most likely be doing away with employee appreciation. And as I saw previously posted, yes, this is something the new president is going to put in to effect.

I have not heard this either. IMO, there's no way they'll do this. They will lose SO MANY employees. There's many employees that only work for thediscount. Plus in previous years EA was 1 every 2-3 months. This year it was 1 every 4-6 weeks. They need these employee events to move product & to keepstaff. Even with EA the company still makes partial profit. Its why they give employees a high spending limit on EA. So employees can go bananas on EA.

If i hear anything i'll post it up.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

all i've heard is it might be the 14th & 15th. Mon & tues. Exclusion list will be minimal cuz of holidays. its what they did last year. Conference call 2morrow so when the manager lets me know i'll let u guys.

i was told that the days were 16th & 17th. i'll find out tomorrow

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I have not heard this either. IMO, there's no way they'll do this. They will lose SO MANY employees. There's many employees that only work for the discount. Plus in previous years EA was 1 every 2-3 months. This year it was 1 every 4-6 weeks. They need these employee events to move product & to keep staff. Even with EA the company still makes partial profit. Its why they give employees a high spending limit on EA. So employees can go bananas on EA.

If i hear anything i'll post it up.

i hate to say it but for all those employees they would lose, theres about 15 young teenagers that want that job that they can take advantage of that wouldjust want to work in a shoe store and could care less about the 50% weekends.

still i doubt this would happen, but knowing how things have been lately, i wouldn't put it past them.

Back
Top Bottom