FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

eek.gif
Damn that's crazy...I always figured Pac knocked Faith down...especially after I read her lil excerpts from her book

I'll race you downhill on a bicycle. if I win, you have to introduce me to the game.
laugh.gif

but seriously, suge is taking L's as of late.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

K-Town can you confidently say that Pac slept with Faith?

thats where one of my biggest arguments came in the movie NOTORIOUS.... she said she only seen him @ the house of blues... wth?
huh? I don't even remember her goin there. what I do remember is me and my boy T Smoov taking Faye to Pac's hotel room @ the peninsula hotel 10000000% truth
I drove her there 2wice. this was after 2am. pac ain't having her over to talk about nursery rhymes or lullabies. he was in the guts for sure. she was on clouds when I seen her, but she was a mess crazy. I miss chyna(faye's daughter), but anyways....
we also took her to the studio, hence how she recorded the song "wonder why they call you %+++%" on pac's record and she was on that song, until puffy pulled the plug and I remember it was actually released cuz Suge was ruthless like that, but I think a C&D happened which Suge expected and so he only pressed up a certain amount. and then he had an alternate version. Faye was staying in L.A. to work on our record "tha truth" and she was staying @ T-Smoov's crib, she was trying to give my man T some +@# too, but it wasn't goin down..... T was engaged to Jada(when she was fine) also during this time, T was takin down Halle and Nia and all types of dimes from the early to late 90's.... so Faye was a super rat to him. but I'm still cool with Faye and she's married now to my mans bozacc (fairfax in the house!) and she met him in a studio session with our group and Bozacc's new group @ the time called 702. this is at Enterprise studios... one of the best studios in L.A. I remember, one time MJ rented out the entire studio, 6 rooms because he didn't want anyone near him when he was recording dangerous..... and he would turn 1 room into a play room, etc. the other room a video and sega genesis room and then one night he had a show and he told one of his assistants, he wanted him to hide easter eggs all around the room and studio because when he returned he was going to have kids and guests and wanted to have an easter egg hunt. what part of the game is that?

anyways. enough. I could go on forever. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll give Ben his credit, especially with the Michael Jackson studio experience. A boy of mine, worked on Michael's albums and he rules in terms ofbeing in the studio with him. One of Mike's rules were not to speak to him unless he spoke to you. Not necessarily an ego trip, but more like a socialdisability.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Whoever is calling Ben a Tale of the Duck artitst are lame as hell.
This is true .

I hate new #!% NT'ers that don't know %$@* .

Like fam , shut the %+#+ up if it doesn't concern you , or if you don't have anything decent to say .

^ and then son can only reply after Ben shuts its down with pics by saying hes a groupie for sharing a limo with faith i aint riding the mans nuts but if youcall ducks and then he shows you pics of them chilling how can you even question the validity of the story when obviously he knows the people on a personallevel Ben aint 21 years old homeboy is 36 hes def been around long enough to know everyone he claims to know it would do ben more harm than good to try andimpress us with them lies haters

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Whoever is calling Ben a Tale of the Duck artitst are lame as hell.
This is true .

I hate new #!% NT'ers that don't know %$@* .

Like fam , shut the %+#+ up if it doesn't concern you , or if you don't have anything decent to say .

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

I'll give Ben his credit, especially with the Michael Jackson studio experience. A boy of mine, worked on Michael's albums and he rules in terms of being in the studio with him. One of Mike's rules were not to speak to him unless he spoke to you. Not necessarily an ego trip, but more like a social disability.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn Faye really be a rat? I can't listen to her songs the same anymore
laugh.gif

Ben you really chilled with Pac, in Tokyo too though, that's some cool !##@ man.
roll.gif
@ the MJ thing.

Wish I woulda been around PHX when all this happened.

Back
Top Bottom