FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Chi ILL wrote:
Originally Posted by Agthekid

Whoever is calling Ben a Tale of the Duck artitst are lame as hell.
This is true .

I hate new #!% NT'ers that don't know %$@* .

Like fam , shut the %+#+ up if it doesn't concern you , or if you don't have anything decent to say .

True

I don't understand the deep-seated hate many seem to have for Suge. I mean, everybody in rap wants to pretend to be the Godfather or some untouchableauthority figure...Suge WAS that for a long stretch in the 90's. I mean, basically, it almost seems like he was a mini-Mob/mafia boss or something in therap-world. Of course he was going to do shady things. All the gangster rappers that you all love all talked about wanting to be the man or being the man butthat was Suge, lol, so whats the problem? Seems like a double-standard. I understand Ben not liking him but that's because he actually knows FACTS aboutwhat really happened or he was there to witness it, etc. The rest of you only know about rumors and hear-say....

What's there not to understand? He was a negative and menacing figure who imposed his will on others through fear. Normal, everyday people don't reallylike that kind of character trait, not to mention the rumours of him being involved in people's actual deaths.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

I don't understand the deep-seated hate many seem to have for Suge. I mean, everybody in rap wants to pretend to be the Godfather or some untouchable authority figure...Suge WAS that for a long stretch in the 90's. I mean, basically, it almost seems like he was a mini-Mob/mafia boss or something in the rap-world. Of course he was going to do shady things. All the gangster rappers that you all love all talked about wanting to be the man or being the man but that was Suge, lol, so whats the problem? Seems like a double-standard. I understand Ben not liking him but that's because he actually knows FACTS about what really happened or he was there to witness it, etc. The rest of you only know about rumors and hear-say....

Its the same as how everybody cheered when Nino Brown finally got his a** whipped in New Jack City

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

haha he deserved it.

Cause he killed Biggie and Pac right?
Took the words outta my head.
eyes.gif

Ben droping stories.
pimp.gif

Yo Ben, Is it true that Dre is ayoo? Cuz there is a recording of tupac and Q. Jones and he says Dre be sucking a mans thing instead of making music.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

I don't understand the deep-seated hate many seem to have for Suge. I mean, everybody in rap wants to pretend to be the Godfather or some untouchable authority figure...Suge WAS that for a long stretch in the 90's. I mean, basically, it almost seems like he was a mini-Mob/mafia boss or something in the rap-world. Of course he was going to do shady things. All the gangster rappers that you all love all talked about wanting to be the man or being the man but that was Suge, lol, so whats the problem? Seems like a double-standard. I understand Ben not liking him but that's because he actually knows FACTS about what really happened or he was there to witness it, etc. The rest of you only know about rumors and hear-say....
Don't let hip hop rule your life.......I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom