Full Hip Hop-Related Grammy Nomination List

Im Just glad the at least put the Roots on there, even though it should but probably wont win

What a @%!%$$# joke
30t6p3b.gif
I dont even know why I care about this award show now. It's just as bad as the MTV Awards.

What a @%!%$$# joke
30t6p3b.gif
I dont even know why I care about this award show now. It's just as bad as the MTV Awards.

Lady gaga and Katey Perry nominated for album of the year? But Janelle Monae released one of the best albums in the last 3/4 years and no nominations. What a joke.
Edit. 

Oh wait. she was nominated for best contemporary R&B album.
eyes.gif

And where is Alicia? 
nerd.gif

Edit Again. 

Lady gaga was nominated last year for album of the year. how she get nominated again when her new album is just the old one with like 6 new songs?

Lady gaga and Katey Perry nominated for album of the year? But Janelle Monae released one of the best albums in the last 3/4 years and no nominations. What a joke.
Edit. 

Oh wait. she was nominated for best contemporary R&B album.
eyes.gif

And where is Alicia? 
nerd.gif

Edit Again. 

Lady gaga was nominated last year for album of the year. how she get nominated again when her new album is just the old one with like 6 new songs?

HOW IN GOD'S NAME ARE TI AND YOUNG JEEZY NOMINATED?
laugh.gif

and Big Boi's album should replace B.OB. in the rap category, that *@%+ was a Pop album, did Teflon Don miss the cut as well
30t6p3b.gif
?

Em will win at least 5

HOW IN GOD'S NAME ARE TI AND YOUNG JEEZY NOMINATED?
laugh.gif

and Big Boi's album should replace B.OB. in the rap category, that *@%+ was a Pop album, did Teflon Don miss the cut as well
30t6p3b.gif
?

Em will win at least 5

Teflon Don aint miss the cut he just getting that 50 Cent treatment lol

Eminem stay gettin lucky, smh at all the grammys he bout to win

Teflon Don aint miss the cut he just getting that 50 Cent treatment lol

Eminem stay gettin lucky, smh at all the grammys he bout to win

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So wait how did Power get nominated? I thought the album missed the deadline

Leaked in May. 'Officially' released on July 1 (according to wikipedia). The cutoff was September 30th.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So wait how did Power get nominated? I thought the album missed the deadline

Leaked in May. 'Officially' released on July 1 (according to wikipedia). The cutoff was September 30th.

Just realized Eminem and Jay-z both have two songs in the Best Rap Song category.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gaga who?

Just realized Eminem and Jay-z both have two songs in the Best Rap Song category.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gaga who?

The Grammy's are a joke. No nominations for "Distant Relatives", I should of saw that coming. That was the album of the year

The Grammy's are a joke. No nominations for "Distant Relatives", I should of saw that coming. That was the album of the year

Em bout to get all 10 lol. I really dont care, cuz they prolly got white people analyzing the music & making the decisions.

Em bout to get all 10 lol. I really dont care, cuz they prolly got white people analyzing the music & making the decisions.

Back
Top Bottom