"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

becks and steph have the juice...

after watching the first ep, gonna pass on the rest

Last edited:
when they all stare into the camera saying their sister is in NY running a fashion empire :lol:
this show so cheesy, but i have to watch just cause...

aunt becky :evil:
have mercy :smh:

Last edited:
DJ Tanner grew up into a fine woman.

Would shoot up the club with reckless abandon 
embarassed.gif

when they all stare into the camera saying their sister is in NY running a fashion empire :lol:
this show so cheesy, but i have to watch just cause...

aunt becky :evil:
have mercy :smh:

:rofl: fam they really do that? Will watch tonight when I get home. May even binge watch.

But y'all boys sleep if you ain't think Lori Laughlin still had it. That lady aging like OG 12's

Show is extremely cheesy but got damn the women on this show is :pimp:.

Aunt Becky lookin fine as ****

Steps and DJ good lord

I like the show so far. I'm two episodes in. As Ska said, the original was just as corny and cheesy. In fact, try watching all those 90s shows like Full House, Family Matters, Step by step, etc and most are pretty unwatchable from a cheese and corniness perspective.

I like the show so far. I'm two episodes in. As Ska said, the original was just as corny and cheesy. In fact, try watching all those 90s shows like Full House, fresh prince of bel air, Family Matters, Step by step, etc and most are pretty unwatchable from a cheese and corniness perspective.
memecrunch.com/meme/2UDFA/he-ain-t-lying-coming-to-america/image.png
image.png

"Too cheesy."

"It's sooooo cheesy."

"Watched the first episode. Super cheesy."

Soooooo, you never saw one episode of Full House. Got it. :lol:

I haven't watched the OG full house in years so you're probably right. Can't believe I use to love shows like these :lol:

I like the show so far. I'm two episodes in. As Ska said, the original was just as corny and cheesy. In fact, try watching all those 90s shows like Full House, Family Matters, Step by step, etc and most are pretty unwatchable from a cheese and corniness perspective.

Fresh prince? You bite your tongue sir. That show transcends time and space. I was doing a Kip Smithers reference last week.

But you're right about the other shows, full house and family matters with the laugh track after some corny jokes. I realized when I got older that I never laughed out loud watching those shows.

P.s. Boy meets world will still transcend time and space as well.

Boy Meets World and Fresh Prince :pimp:

I still watch those til this day. Got both series on DVD

The Wonder Years is my **** too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom