"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

the olson twins are all moody and depressive these days so their presence wouldnt fit in with the show...

their line deliveries would probably be monotonous and somber, not kitschy, emphatic, and over-the-top like this show is supposed to be...

Which is gonna make it all that much more hilarious. They went from these precocious little toddlers to moody billionaire coke heads. They could even have Michelle be all Hollywood like and coming back home to a super campy family would have me rolling laughing.

Michelle coming back all Hollywood would be funny as hell. Plus, her story could be about her learning how to love her family again or something :lol:

If they ever allowed people to smoke on tv shows again, michelle could comeback and be a human ashtray like in real life.

The trailers actually look pretty good. I'm glad they didn't make it into however the Boy Meets World sequel ended up.

Damn all three can get it, even Kimbler.

DJ after having three kids and in her 30's mid 30's. Only person have her body beat is kate gosslin.

View media item 1905553
Wood paint that stomach with my kids.

Last edited:
The trailers actually look pretty good. I'm glad they didn't make it into however the Boy Meets World sequel ended up.

I like how steph and kimbler are still at it. I liked how steph would would fire shots at Kimbler.

Random thought!

I love to see the three of them on the Breakfast Club.

nerd.gif

This show is getting absolutely killed in early reviews. Disappointed. Thought Netflix only releases quality content

The show looks like nothing more than a trip down nostalgia boulevard. I'll watch the first episode and be done with it, without hesitation.

If you don't hear nostalgic overload when that theme song come on then you lying to yourself, son. I ain't never even watch the show, but that soothing, intro music will forever be embedded into my 90's memories.
frown.gif

Last edited:

If you don't hear nostalgic overload when that theme song come on then you lying to yourself, son. I ain't never even watch the show, but that soothing, intro music will forever be embedded into my 90's memories.
frown.gif
The show still comes on in syndication, so I know a lot of folks don't get hit HARD with seeing that intro now.

This show is getting absolutely killed in early reviews. Disappointed. Thought Netflix only releases quality content

Well it's not like the original show was great. Netflix has so many exclusive shows now that people don't even check or care for half of them.

Well it's not like the original show was great. Netflix has so many exclusive shows now that people don't even check or care for half of them.

This, IIRC all the shows on TGIF were being killed by critics. Folks on Facebook seem to be enjoying it.

I'm flying my daughter in today so we can binge it. My bros and sister are here and we will binge it today.

Only watched 2 episodes and it's pretty corny :lol:. Kinda feels like a Disney Channel show. I appreciate the callbacks, for nostalgia reasons, but the way it's done is really forced/self aware. The acting is cringeworthy at times :lol:. Especially from the little kid :smh:. Don't really care to watch more tbh

Last edited:
I saw 2 episodes this morning before work.

Lot's of sex jokes, but it was good, something to kill time.

So far, I'd say 7.5/10.

Steph though with that boob/dress scene :evil:

and Becky still got it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom