"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

Aunt Becky would still get it.

I was never a die hard Full House fan or anything and I was initially kind of uninterested in this, but I'll still watch it and I hope it's good.

I still believe the Olsen twins will make a surprise cameo appearance. They were the most memorable thing about the show.

I think so too. I read somewhere Mary Kate would be the one more likely to reprise her role than Ashley.

Yeah just read that they're still interested in the show but want to gauge the reception it gets. :smokin

Looks like this will center around the three girls. According to imdb the dad, uncles, and aunt will be in one or two episodes.

Not sure how i feel.

^
Wow at that netflix documentary clip that plays after the show trailer. My Beautiful Broken Brain looks good.

Anyway, how much of a coincidence is it that dj is a single parent, has 3 kids, and 2 adults move in to help her?

An Olsen appearance would probably be the only episode I watch.

Then again, remember, it was filmed in front of a live audience and all the episodes will be available when Netflix puts it up. If an Olsen showed up, safe to say that news would have leaked by now.

the olson twins are all moody and depressive these days so their presence wouldnt fit in with the show...

their line deliveries would probably be monotonous and somber, not kitschy, emphatic, and over-the-top like this show is supposed to be...

Last edited:
the olson twins are all moody and depressive these days so their presence wouldnt fit in with the show...

their line deliveries would probably be monotonous and somber, not kitschy, emphatic, and over-the-top like this show is supposed to be...

Agreed.

I'm sold! As soon as Kimmy came in the kitchen with the "Tanner-itos" line.

Jodie Sweetin >>>>>>>>

Forget the odds of DJ having 3 children and a deceased spouse, who knocked Gibler up?! :x

And Gibler, Stef and DJ are all single parents? Yikes

Scott Weinger has his Aladdin toupee on ( he was the voice for Aladdin for anyone that didn't know)

Nicki and Alex look like USC frat boys :lol:

The Michelle call at the end. If this gets picked up for a second season, the Olsen's will def be in it. I think ratings just have to be appealing enough because they'll double, probably triple ratings with an appearance.

I'm so excited!

Which is gonna make it all that much more hilarious. They went from these precocious little toddlers to moody billionaire coke heads. They could even have Michelle be all Hollywood like and coming back home to a super campy family would have me rolling laughing.

Steve has that Oregon Trail Beaver Trapper hat/hair piece down to a science.

steph showin off them puppies
nerd.gif
i noticed that too...for someone who has an extensive history of narcotics abuse, she looks not terrible

Back
Top Bottom