FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Go away Stannis :lol:

Anyhow, I know most of the regulars in here enough to vouch for ya, if ya want to join let me know, I'll patch ya through, just don't break the rules bros....because it'll come back to me...also if I don't see your name in here or anyone else in here can't vouch for you, don't bother asking...let me know who wants in.....also don't hold me responsible if you go broke :lol:

Anyhow, I know most of the regulars in here enough to vouch for ya, if ya want to join let me know, I'll patch ya through, just don't break the rules bros....because it'll come back to me...also if I don't see your name in here or anyone else in here can't vouch for you, don't bother asking...let me know who wants in.....also don't hold me responsible if you go broke :lol:

Bro. PLUG ME IN!!

Repped.

Man, after lurking in this thread for days you all convinced me to start my own lil collection of funko's. Went to gamespot on my lunch break the other day and brought a couple of them on clearance. Caught me a Cap Merica, Steven Hiller ( Indpedendance Day) , Mordo ( Doc Strange), Doomsday ( BVS), and a couple others for $3 - $5 each. Going back today to see what else I can find.

Man, after lurking in this thread for days you all convinced me to start my own lil collection of funko's. Went to gamespot on my lunch break the other day and brought a couple of them on clearance. Caught me a Cap Merica, Steven Hiller ( Indpedendance Day) , Mordo ( Doc Strange), Doomsday ( BVS), and a couple others for $3 - $5 each. Going back today to see what else I can find.

It's a fun hobby man but it adds up lol real fast

Yeah I'm assuming it's gonna be something similar to fundays in terms of the launch event, hopefully it's easier to get to get into. looking forward to it

We talking about a waffle group? I'd like to join, if you don't mind hooking it up bro ski

oh yall out here trying to eat..... im finna fix that right now.
View media item 2433520

as a Funko vet, be careful with what you get man, Definitely only cop what you absoutley like. I know the deals and characters you're sort of like will get you. but these things add up.
Nexxt thing you know, you have a set of pops you never wanted. or you only slightly wanted and no room and out a 100 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom