FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man I entered one waffle, one and dropped the mic. $50 got me a SDCC Indy and OG Riddler :smokin

I dunno if I can handle the losses :lol:

I've lost, plenty....if say I've lost about 800$ in my months waffling...but then again...every piece I own that's valued over 80$ with the exception of Headless Herschel, was won and this is where I stand

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/ksteezy/FC5GJ3I1DFSC47DY/

So before I drop resell on grails I rather take my chances waffling, it's sort of exciting and when you score for a fraction of the cost, it makes all the Ls worth it..

nthat.gif

dog...let me tell you. if steezy or I win this next raffle...I'll prolly cry

not even fronting bro, I think I'd prolly be just as happy if not more happy if you win. I totally believe in putting out good energy into the universe and receiving it back. 
i was telling steez if we win ( i lost the mini raffle) we should proxy it to you

i was telling steez if we win ( i lost the mini raffle) we should proxy it to you

I got the man a spot on the main....it only felt right to do so...lol also because I know myself and I'm a MAJOR hoarder so if I won it, it would kill me to let it go :lol: so I said Ima hit a mini and give him my spot...now May the odds be with him, because I'll be happy AF if he wins even if I lose

I got the man a spot on the main....it only felt right to do so...lol also because I know myself and I'm a MAJOR hoarder so if I won it, it would kill me to let it go
laugh.gif
so I said Ima hit a mini and give him my spot...now May the odds be with him, because I'll be happy AF if he wins even if I lose
you really the early 2017 mvp

Is lonely at the top posting all these waffle wins by myself b...I need some of ya here with me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom