FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I just need one of you guys to come through for me if a SDCC White Ranger ever comes up. :lol:

Last edited:
I just need one of you guys to come through for me if a SDCC White Ranger ever comes up.
laugh.gif
I still need to get an OG red ranger man. I just bought a life size replica of jason's helmet T________T

I added all of you who I've added to the spidey group, to another group, that currently is runnig this guy...be on the look out of you get accepted in case ya wanna take a shot at him...slots are 150$ but I'm sure Minis will be ran at 15$/10slots

View media item 2434589

Straight up ignoring me :lol:

Sorry fam, I asked some of the other guys if they've seen or can vouch for you, they don't seem to remember you on here, if you can get a regular to vouch for you I'll patch you in...I'm not saying you not a regular as I'm not here all the time, once again, not to be a **** I just gotta be careful, so far I've added everyone that has asked, Harv1 had a regular vouch and I added him

Sorry fam, I asked some of the other guys if they've seen or can vouch for you, they don't seem to remember you on here, if you can get a regular to vouch for you I'll patch you in...I'm not saying you not a regular as I'm not here all the time, once again, not to be a **** I just gotta be careful, so far I've added everyone that has asked, Harv1 had a regular vouch and I added him

I understand.

@Hennessy yvespo3 yvespo3 can ya'll vouch for me? :nerd:

I understand.

@Hennessy yvespo3 yvespo3 can ya'll vouch for me? :nerd:
Ahh sh** yeah this guy is legit steezy, there's another dude in here with a similar screen name lol.

Chaose57 is the homie and I vouch for, can't say the same for that dude Marmour. Last I check he ran a waffle and scammed dudes

Kind of want in on the waffles and kinda don't...

Gonna add you on FB, Steezy [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Good luck my NT brethren, only 1 non NTer in that waffle, that MFker wins often tho...Ima be tight

I was bummed when the raffles left NT, even though I understand and respect the rules.. but it did save me a bit of money. I did enjoy participating, though... that Dr. Doom win was awesome.

Last mini for me. After that I just gotta pray that the main slot hits.

If it does that s*** getting signed by stan and romita sr. meeting both of them this summer

Back
Top Bottom