FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looking to get rid of a big portion of my Star Wars collection. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll shoot you a list. I have a few smugglers bounty pieces I'm looking to offload along with some other exclusives (Sabine, Bespin Luke, etc.) if not they're going on the Bay.

When you score the last chase on the restock at lunch but it has no chase sticker :wow:

View media item 2444464
Fortunately i have a regular chase sticker i can use plus i think i have a HT sticker that says glow in the dark on it so i'll have a 1 of none variant >D

Anyone in here really into pop reselling? Thinking about getting rid of everything that's not spidey/batman related, wanted to know what the best route was to do this

Anyone in here really into pop reselling? Thinking about getting rid of everything that's not spidey/batman related, wanted to know what the best route was to do this

It's annoying. We had that talk and I was all in.. I'm no where as dedicated and the returns aren't big enough... screw that.

Honestly your best bet if you're trying to clear stuff out is set up shop at a local con. That's what I'mma do. Gonna get a table which is like $160 and maybe split it with a friend or 2 then just sell a ton of stuff. Pops, Mighty Muggs, Black Series figures etc. Im bound to either make back the investment or make a small profit. I'm more about volume > earnings so i'll price stuff to move.

Honestly your best bet if you're trying to clear stuff out is set up shop at a local con. That's what I'mma do. Gonna get a table which is like $160 and maybe split it with a friend or 2 then just sell a ton of stuff. Pops, Mighty Muggs, Black Series figures etc. Im bound to either make back the investment or make a small profit. I'm more about volume > earnings so i'll price stuff to move.

You're the plug tho man you always got the $ pops lol. I guess I'll just stick to flipping shoes and supreme. I'm just looking for any opportunity to make $ haha. Pop market is so weird, i wish I got in earlier though. Passed on so much two years ago that's $$$ now

Frank and Sons?

Back
Top Bottom