FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looks like chase cooking at GS might be game over. This is rumors so don't take it at face value but I can see them doing this considering the trend of stores ending up with X amount of pops not purchased and having to eat the cost.

View media item 2456124

Last edited:
I'm convinced dudes sell pops on eBay just because they like boxing things up and shipping them out... profit margins be less than McDonald's money....

I want there to be an entire wave of just GoT

There will be. They said "We're going themed, so not all the waves will be the same size...today we have only four items, but others waves might have a dozen items" So i'm guessing these will be all the SW pops and we'll have a full GOT wave. Now to figure out what line will have close to a dozen exclusives haha?

I want there to be an entire wave of just GoT

There will be. They said "We're going themed, so not all the waves will be the same size...today we have only four items, but others waves might have a dozen items" So i'm guessing these will be all the SW pops and we'll have a full GOT wave. Now to figure out what line will have close to a dozen exclusives haha?

Could see Marvel having a dozen. With GOTG just passed, homecoming right here and Thor around the corner, I know they're ready for FTM stuff for Thor and hulk. And of course the comic stuff. Prolly D.C. too

Could see Marvel having a dozen. With GOTG just passed, homecoming right here and Thor around the corner, I know they're ready for FTM stuff for Thor and hulk. And of course the comic stuff. Prolly D.C. too
Is there a hi-res of your avi? I need that for the crib. 

Is there a hi-res of your avi? I need that for the crib. 

You know what I've been looking for it too lol! I bought a air Boba fett print, need this joint

Back
Top Bottom