FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Next Smuggler's Bounty Droids spoiler looks promising. Still think I'm cancelling though, the 40th box was a huge disappointment.

Last edited:
SDCC Ren & Stimpy 2 pack:

xcm3fncu632z.jpg

SDCC Ren & Stimpy 2 pack:

xcm3fncu632z.jpg

Safe to say there will be a "POP Animation" wave reveal.

That's a LE 2500 piece but they can keep that in the trash along with anything Stannis related.

Unless it's a 3 pack of Stannis, his head and the tree holding him :lol:

Ren and Stimpy 2-Pack, my first "maybe". I HATE 2 packs! If Ren was a singular pop like that it would be MANDATORY!

I really really really hope they do a meeseeks in golf caddy outfit as an exclusive. 

right now just waiting on elliot wearing the mask and the homecoming exclusive.

I really really really hope they do a meeseeks in golf caddy outfit as an exclusive. 

Yoooooooo forgot about that Elliot. Was there concept art for that or you just hoping?

Yoooooooo forgot about that Elliot. Was there concept art for that or you just hoping?

It's on the back of the box. Heard some rumblings from a few local guys that have been into funko for a while that it's gonna end up at HT.

Metallic Martian is mine! Lost GITD spidey tho

Glad you finally got him bro. I'm sure that GITD spidey will be up for raffle in the group soon, I will deff try my luck on it!

Hoping I can land him soon, if I can get him before the 18th I'll get stan to sign it.

Im barely seeing anything for SDCC..

LOL it's barely started. I seen some stuff from other vendors but Funko list is small so far:

Megazord
Ren and Stimpy 2 Pack
"Dragon Glass" Night King
NES Batman
Bohdi
Trooper
Snoke
Leia/R2 2 pack

And that's just pops.

Last edited:
M
Glad you finally got him bro. I'm sure that GITD spidey will be up for raffle in the group soon, I will deff try my luck on it!

Hoping I can land him soon, if I can get him before the 18th I'll get stan to sign it.

Yeah bro, I'm sorry I couldn't make the deal with you but I REALLY REALLY want the Martian set an rthe Spidey is the only piece of value I had that was willing to use as trade bait... :frown:

Aight Ksteezy putting out heater pics I'm about to photoshoot my big guns and chases tonight.

Flex Wednesdays, post em up boys.

No stockroom pics, *cough* Sixharding! Sixharding! *cough*

Back
Top Bottom