FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Missing out on the flocked Porg from Hot Topic has been frustrating. Trying to show restraint and not buy the other Star Wars exclusives that dropped :smh:

That thing will keep restocking hella times. Just like that Chrome BB9E.

This dorbz tho!!!! Pop should be coming soon too!!!

IMG_3244.JPG

Happened to swing by Hot Topic and got the flocked Porg. I'll keep checking online so I can grab one for a gift or two for my brothers.

Out of work at noon, got a $5 bday certificate, and a Hot topic on the way home. Time to fall back into the trap.

Everywhere. It's a common so it'll be at all places. Wait till it hits walmart.

Ok so i might want that flocked Porg from HT.

Jeez the trade posts for this lame Porg chase is ridiculous in FB groups lol

No one's gonna give you a horror chase for that lame Porg, first Star Wars chase or not. You'll be lucky to get a Robot Batman :rofl:

I actually want that flocked regular Porg from HT.

21230799_1194907053986062_4540301131354706758_n.jpg

This is from j pops. One of the best customizes. I plan on getting something from them for my bday next month. They have so much.

21230799_1194907053986062_4540301131354706758_n.jpg

This is from j pops. One of the best customizes. I plan on getting something from them for my bday next month. They have so much.

Finna diss your washed baby momma I see. That is hella dope. But something about customs molded and made of clay takes the feeling of it being a pop away from me.

Don't get me wrong some of the clay doesn't look as clean. But it'd also stuff funko will never do. And when you're oob like Me doesn't really matter. Their Iceman and psylocke are leagues better than funkos

Back
Top Bottom