FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Suxcess. Only pops I cared for.

IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG

same exact pops i got today... but tomorrow morning will be copping kylo ren at toys r us and chewy at fye... and i will get leia when its available online

Just ordered the BB9E Chrome off of Box Lunch.

Force Friday has been pretty easy for me.

The First Order Executioner should be around in a few weeks. May end up getting Porg as well

Made contact with Uncle Luke & Chewy. Need to find my brother from another, Finn and that will be the last Star Wars character I grab from this wave.
IMG_6004.JPG

Is the LOC villains box sold out? Might order the justice league box just to get that Villians one.

NFL pops are decent. They have more to work with since the players are suited up in pads. NBA pops would look better if they did the tattoos.

Moral question,close friend selling off their collection because they really need the cash,not knowing the values of what they have,offer it to you for a crazy cheap price,what do you do?

Moral question,close friend selling off their collection because they really need the cash,not knowing the values of what they have,offer it to you for a crazy cheap price,what do you do?

Think about the type of person I am if I'm considering screwing over a close friend when they're most in need of money.

Take it. Your giving them money and they know how much they are selling it to you for. If they don't know the true value that's not your fault

Back
Top Bottom