FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

These sci-fi dorbz tho!!!!

21314298_10207262487918724_3725114463693498692_n.jpg
Harder than the POPs

Tron

Surprised to see some of the 2017 Freddy's from this year already at or under $100.

the last year that freddys actually did good were 2015. otherwise if you hold onto stuff that isn't star wars or under 1/200 it's all trash. gotta strike while the iron is hot in terms of resale/trade value.

the last year that freddys actually did good were 2015. otherwise if you hold onto stuff that isn't star wars or under 1/200 it's all trash. gotta strike while the iron is hot in terms of resale/trade value.

I think the Flux's will hold value due to uniqueness. Rest of the stuff going down quick. Happy I sold my extra Emerald Freddy for $300 when I did :lol:

I think the Flux's will hold value due to uniqueness. Rest of the stuff going down quick. Happy I sold my extra Emerald Freddy for $300 when I did :lol:

yeah I forgot about those, they will continue to stay high and just go up in the future. otherwise if it's not a 1/24 or star wars RIP to long term resale with the way that they're distributing them. I will say though, Scott Pilgrim has stayed high. I sold for $320 and he's steady around $250. That franchise has a cult following. I learned some fundays vets that if you want max trade/resale value you gotta move them within the first 5 days.

Surprised to see some of the 2017 Freddy's from this year already at or under $100.

Which ones? I haven't seen any at that price point to straight up buy.

FLUX, Scott Pilgrim and Strange still pulling $250+

Rangers, Chromes and Superman are commanding $150+

I sold my purple chrome for $145. The one i did take a hit on was retro Freddy but everything else is still cracking.

Find me some for under $100 lol Looking for some Superman Freddys

Which ones? I haven't seen any at that price point to straight up buy.

The Chromes and Supermans from this years are all around $100-115 now. Snagged 2x Chrome and 1 Supes (Purple, Green, and Red Son) for $290 shipped. Been a lot of listings on the Bay for ~$100, too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Funko-Pop-F...419696?hash=item1ecee95f70:g:wCQAAOSwTUVZsBbd
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Funko-Pop-F...471078?hash=item33d5925ca6:g:4uoAAOSwZElZo7aP

Scott and Strange are still maintaining.

If I see more I'll @ you on Facebook.

Hmmm yeah i see some auctions at about $100-$115 but they still have days left.

Yeah i need me that MOS Freddy, Red Son and Kingdom come as well as the Red Ranger.

Trying to unload my Scott Pilgrim Freddy since I don't even like SP lol

I'm praying to the Lord of Light that the Statue of Liberty freddy is on Funko-Shop.

hahha I just came back from buying the scrooge holding a coin and I see this scrooge. man funko got my number or something. I live in LA is there a way to get scrooge or halloween goofy/donald without being at NYCC?

Disney needs to start plugging their employees

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom