FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Close friend, I'd let him/her know about the value to maximize their gain. Now if they really need the money and won't be able to move everything asap, I'd offer them a good price.

Close friend, I'd let him/her know about the value to maximize their gain. Now if they really need the money and won't be able to move everything asap, I'd offer them a good price.
Probably what I will do,it's nothing crazy status but a good amount of stuff valued 50- 100 each on PPG and they offered them to me for 8$ each.

I need a cheap Robb stark. King of the north!

I'd offer them a fair lot price. If it's 50 per item something like 30 per is fair for convenience.

Naw value is all relative. If you're buying his stuff to keep it. Then buy for what he's selling. He didn't pay a crazy amount for any if that stuff it seems)
If you're going to sell any of them just hit him with a few extra dollars. (after you actually sell it though)
You helped him and helped your self it's win win

Especially if it's a friend. Trust me it will make you feel better. Yeah it would be awesome to come up on some rare figures for retail, but helping out your boy will be more satisfying than making/saving $. No judgement here though. I've been in similar situations and I haven't always done the right thing, but I'm learning as I go along that if you're in a position to help someone; the universe has mysterious ways of repaying that same selflessness.

Not questioning what any of y'all said but a real friend would slide him money with no return. Or at least a good loan.
That's why if he said he wanted xx amount then give him xx amount without bringing pop value in it. Then loan homie some money.

I think I done the right thing told them the PPG value and said just get back to me with a price,it's not an emergency situation or I would just loan them the money....They got a baby on the way so they need to declutter and make a little extra cash.Thanks for all the input. :nthat:

Not questioning what any of y'all said but a real friend would slide him money with no return. Or at least a good loan.
That's why if he said he wanted xx amount then give him xx amount without bringing pop value in it. Then loan homie some money.
Can I have some money?

1256cf.jpg
who are you?

Went hunting for Last Jedi stuff,definitely underestimated,assumed a lot of the stuff would sit like the Force Awakens did,nope everywhere picked clean.

I like the regular Buddy with the syrup, probably just grab that to cycle in on the desk around Christmas time. Either that or the Box Lunch version.

Back
Top Bottom