FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

XOiqoZR.jpg

Frozen skin Widowmaker in Loot Crate this month. Use my link for $5 off! $18 shipped bros :pimp:

http://looted.by/gNnvP

Hold all the way up!

There's 4 SDCC/Toy tokyo blue Chrome batman pops on ebay going for over 1k?!?! The fuuuuuuu. PA Vegeta all over again?

Also why Todd McFarlane gotta be @ LA Comic Con on sunday!?! I'mma be way too hungover to go back there lol

But getting my chromium Amazing Spiderman 300 signed by him would be clutch!

22550009_10214665497853729_7656788504442157076_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hold all the way up!

There's 4 SDCC/Toy tokyo blue Chrome batman pops on ebay going for over 1k?!?! The fuuuuuuu. PA Vegeta all over again?

what did I tell you back in July bruh....I know y'all wanted to clown me lol.

don't get that 300 signed unless you're doing a private CGC signing. won't add value if you need to sell it in the future. I'm wishing I took that trade from you for doctor strange freddy lol

I'm really kicking myself I was gonna grab another chrome batman this week too. I should've since I sold both of my box logo tees.

It would've been cool to have 2 sets. it's all good though, I'm super happy to have gotten a blue for free.

Wow. I got 3 of them. I was almost going to trade my batman for gold dragonzord earlier before NYCC, but I guess sometimes a little luck and patience pays off. I think the TT stickered are the ones that are going for money though.

Wow. I got 3 of them. I was almost going to trade my batman for gold dragonzord earlier before NYCC, but I guess sometimes a little luck and patience pays off. I think the TT stickered are the ones that are going for money though.

Lmao you should’ve told me. I would’ve given you dragonzord plus $150. Glad you have 3 though. I really need a second

Lmao you should’ve told me. I would’ve given you dragonzord plus $150. Glad you have 3 though. I really need a second

I was going to part with my damage box piece. Who knew the gold dragonzord fiasco ended up being pretty tame. Actually had 2 friend help me buy it when they were on NYCC. I guess this is what happens when funko is in controls the inventory and not TT and also upping inventory.

Back
Top Bottom