FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was going to part with my damage box piece. Who knew the gold dragonzord fiasco ended up being pretty tame. Actually had 2 friend help me buy it when they were on NYCC. I guess this is what happens when funko is in controls the inventory and not TT and also upping inventory.

awesome glad it worked out. yeah, none of the NYCC TT pieces have really been super limited. I'm glad about it, SDCC is effed.

Just got these in from Amazon (same seller who sold the Mormont early)
image.jpeg

Just need the Walmart exclusive and waiting on the regular and chase from a small retailer.

IMG_2837.JPG

Finally received the Dragonzords from Hot Topic initial drop. Power Rangers not my generation or thing, but these guys crack me up. Xtra large and look great. Waiting on a Retail oop shipment for those WMT gitd Green Rangers to match set. Stepped away during drop, but thank goodness for Friends looking out. Nice display pieces. Wish I had a shot at those TT Dragons.

I wonder how much stock games keys had. I ordered right when I saw the link lol

Donald and goofy smh

Hey guys question I'm trying to get a kobe pop on eBay but I see alot and I'm not sure which one is real. Which one really came out of kobe? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom