FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hot Topic shipped part of my order from the 5th. But it wasn't Donald or Goofy or dragonzord. They're killing me.

Talked to GameKeys. Shipment included Donald, Goofy and Green Ranger. I'm stoked!
Must be nice.. I Had Donald and Goofy and they gave me the axe :lol:

Wonder why though I swear I ordered pretty fast when yall posted the link.

On another note, has anyone ever done a phone order with HT? When they ship do you receive an e-mail too? lol

Ha I wish. Its crazy that people's restock items shipped before mines.
Pretty ridiculous. I'd probably give them hell over the phone if mine didn't get shipped the other day. I'm usually patient with things but when it comes to the point where it makes no sense I get mad lol.

Too lazy. Called once before. Just going to return it once it comes to me.

That's been up for over a week already, but I guess doesn't hurt to share the information for whomever that isn't aware.
My fault,Pop Vinyl site made it seem like it was just put up today.

Lol damn. HT tripping hard as hell then

I got my Dragonzord and that was caught on a 10 pc restock that was like two days after initial release :lol:

Lol damn. HT tripping hard as hell then

I got my Dragonzord and that was caught on a 10 pc restock that was like two days after initial release :lol:

Yeah, I'll probably call to get my shipping refund eventually. At this point, I don't even want to deal with HT anymore at least until they're on the new system.

Back
Top Bottom