FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

They came to my work one time in Fresno and I saw Shinsuke in the hallway of the arena outside my office lol and a bunch of them actually.

Bruhs.. :nerd:

16056BAB-1BA8-4111-92A5-3597D6ABE991.jpeg

Same here, maybe the old school Rock, but then I'd have to start getting the others that I liked. Undertaker was my favorite so I'd have to keep it to him.

Same here, maybe the old school Rock, but then I'd have to start getting the others that I liked. Undertaker was my favorite so I'd have to keep it to him.

Lucky for me WWE is one of the few brands that i collect :lol::lol:

I honestly couldnt imagine liking Star Wars and collecting those pops. I dont have the room lol

I like the HT variant but didn't really care enough about the character to get it.

I did pre-order the Ghostbuster kids though, that was a pretty good scene

I'll be selling off large parts of my collection, I've amassed over 450+ pops in only two years, needless to say space is an issue :lol:

I'll post pictures here first of what's for sale before pursuing other avenues to sell the pops. I also want to finance my purchase of the Lego Millennium Falcon to go along with my grown Ultimate Series collection. So stay tuned, as I have Marvel, Star Wars, DC, and some other randoms in between that I liked from different lines.

Chrome Stan Lee pops here @ LA comic con are $1500 and only 12 were available. 9 as of 10 minutes ago. 177 signed Kevin Smith pops. 1/per. Other exclusives 3 per.

I'll be selling off large parts of my collection, I've amassed over 450+ pops in only two years, needless to say space is an issue :lol:

I'll post pictures here first of what's for sale before pursuing other avenues to sell the pops. I also want to finance my purchase of the Lego Millennium Falcon to go along with my grown Ultimate Series collection. So stay tuned, as I have Marvel, Star Wars, DC, and some other randoms in between that I liked from different lines.

Any of those old school X-Men Pops? Holla at me!

Have all those, thanks anyhow. If you come
across any different ones let me know, please...

Back
Top Bottom