FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

damn yours came in already?

My tracking wont update I have no idea where it is

Bro tracking is trash, i got an email on 1/15 that it was shipped but I had no clue where it ever was. i just checked tracking and it came into the US on 1/21 *shrug* they're starting to show up in Cali as I seen a lot of posts in my local group.

did you order 1 or 2? A lot of people that ordered 2 are getting hosed since they come in a box way to big with nothing more than newspaper for cushion. I just got 1 and it came mint in a box that was like it's exact size.

Bro tracking is trash, i got an email on 1/15 that it was shipped but I had no clue where it ever was. i just checked tracking and it came into the US on 1/21 *shrug* they're starting to show up in Cali as I seen a lot of posts in my local group.

did you order 1 or 2? A lot of people that ordered 2 are getting hosed since they come in a box way to big with nothing more than newspaper for cushion. I just got 1 and it came mint in a box that was like it's exact size.

I cant make this up

Just as i *****ed about not getting it in yet USPS drops it off lmaoooo
DUa5Z3IXcAEGtI4.jpg

DUa5fECWsAAyDXz.jpg

La Familia

(Now i just have to take a HT stiicker of my Max pop wiht out wrecking the sticker lol)

05F74C17-E9AA-4767-8856-9B02E2A8EF36.jpeg

Copped from a guy who bought from Funko HQ. Finally about to complete set. Just waiting on Hit to hit my local TRU.

Check your local TRUs. They hit a lot of them yesterday in New Jersey. I feel like that Walmart Zamasu is going to be the hardest to get

Going to pass on all of that, I always feel too tempted with new movies like Thor/Black Panther/Star Wars, etc. Gonna stick with the older ones like Jurassic Park and whatnot. Need them to make a Jaws set.

Thanos, Iron Man, HulkBuster and Iron Spider copped, unless the rumor I heard about chrome variants is true then I'll wait for those.

6" hulkbuster.

thanos is regular sized? :smh:

Those GOT pop Tees are a must.

The one true king, ruler of men, slayer of khaleesi and wilding poon Jon Aegon Targaryen Snow will be had at all costs.

Went to my local TRU and their was 1 Hit left. Scalpers that bought out all the hit this morning just left the only damaged one. Decided to pass and hope TRU stocks online too for Hit.

Got damn this Dragon Ball Z game, i didnt want the new pops at first but this game makes me want that Hit at the least.

Back
Top Bottom