FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I ordered some DBS pops from HT with the hot bucks stuff and didnt get a chance to pick them up until today

Hit my mall and only my way to HT, i stop by the comic store. Nothing crazy but they had Killmonger behind the counter.

They usually tax OD on chases but i figured id ask anyway. $24.

Picked it up bc i know in NY im never going to just find it sitting anywhere and it also beats the ebay prices.

Im booling

Head up to HT to pick up my order and just sitting on the counter were two YZMA chases!

I NEVER SEE CHASES IN THE WILD. :rofl:

Chose the better of the two and as soon i i put the 2nd one down son came out of nowhere behind me and said THANK YOU!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im bheesing hard now b. Two chases in one day.

I then remembered that HIT was starting to pop up at TRUs so i figured why not its right down teh street.

Didnt see him on the floor. When to customer service, they checked and hte order didnt come in yet.

She then tells me that another TRU has 9 of em 10 mins away.

**** it

Got on the highway and got over there. They didnt have it on the floor either. Went to customer service and she knew what i was looking for lolol. She was putting them on hold and keeping them behind teh customer service counter. Was able to get one from her. But she wouldnt let me get another one. Oh well I was too hyped to argue. Ended my day with a HIT :nthat:

Then I remembered my CNSToys order from 2 months ago was coming in today. Chase Rock :nthat::nthat:

3 of dem thangs b

Today's super rare cook/haul

DUgYzw4V4AAPld3.jpg

I will never cook like this ever again lolol

Maaaaaaan [@]superstarlord[/@] be beating me to the punch with all the new leaked pics :lol:

Also Pop game like the sneaker game where jiggas are out taking CIA undercover pics to leak lol

yea I noticed that too but I’m pretty sure they all like that where the graphic on the box looks like the chase?

In box tdogg2k tdogg2k but im pretty sure theyre already in the right box

The Rock is one of those pops where the regular looks better than the chase lol

FU24824lg.jpg

Really Saw a pic where orange is chase and black is common.
Why would the box art be the chase colorway.?

Where is DJlunchbox to make sense of it all

Really Saw a pic where orange is chase and black is common.
Why would the box art be the chase colorway.?

Where is DJlunchbox to make sense of it all

Funko got the glams and box artwork wrong. They sent an email out to people with funko accounts before ordering

I still haven't watched the goku black arc but his character in this game is punishing, You in the fighter Z thread right?
I didn't want any super pops at first but if i could head swap goku black and goku rose i would want that
https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...ideo-game-thread.668133/page-20#post-29462266

All this rock talk, his original funko is worth 39 now? I rememeber seeing it at Barnes and noble ffor $5 a year and half ago. and thats the only WWE one i didn't buy thought I had time.

Good looks

And I saw that his price skyrocketed :lol: good thing I copped 3 when it dropped

I’d be Leary if that HT restock. I smell cancellation emails.

The Rock chase thing is wild. I’m surprised this damn pop done jumped in price regret not copping em since I was a big fan of the show

77A738C9-E6C6-4110-A730-41E13EB9266D.jpeg

"Limit 1 per customer.
Multiple orders to the same address will be canceled."

Just saw. Funny cause I won two off different emails/same address during their Raffle. One of favorite designs/pickups past year. Regular HT one is also nice.

IMG_3109.GIF

IMG_3023.JPG

They seem to be giving it away during the raffle. All my friends that entered hit on the "raffle".

Back
Top Bottom