FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

dont really care for the walgreens spidy with 6 arms but that iron spider looks legit and id definitely cop

Yep. Did some searching last night. Found this:

31562319_1621244301332120_9063287228364488704_n.jpg

Hope its BS.
That's gonna be tough to cop smh

I need to cop chrome iron spider on Friday during pay day. Gonna hold onto toucan sams cuz they’ll be worth $200 each by the end of the year.

Also glad I got the error Iron spider too

I forgot I preordered this :lol:

Attachments

• C26D139B-5E06-46BF-A926-5ECDCE0A73A1.jpeg
    C26D139B-5E06-46BF-A926-5ECDCE0A73A1.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 11
I contacted Archonia yesterday since my order still didn't ship. They replied saying they tried to charge my Paypal on Friday, but it didn't go through. But they just tried again and it was successful this time. They will proceed to ship my order today. So if you paid via paypal, i would contact them just to make sure payment went through.

I contacted Archonia yesterday since my order still didn't ship. They replied saying they tried to charge my Paypal on Friday, but it didn't go through. But they just tried again and it was successful this time. They will proceed to ship my order today. So if you paid via paypal, i would contact them just to make sure payment went through.

same here... after i saw all the megazords i was like why aint mines ship.. i called them and they just said hello.. didnt even sound like a comic book store lol but they said they are use to emails and not phone calls...they didnt notice i had paid already and they put my payment through just now and it should ship out today...

Back
Top Bottom