FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

MVP MVP :lol: :lol:

Not laughing at your pickups. Laughing at the fact that you are all in now! Welcome.

Smh y'all did this to me. Going to need more floating shelves.

20180501_101415.jpg

Trying my best to stick to DBZ and Marvel, every time I see Potter, GOT, and Batman ones I have to run away quickly.
The good old days when I first started and tried to just stick to DBZ. Then Star Wars, Marvel, DC, GOT, WWE and pretty much everything else creeped in :lol:

Its hard not to jump at certain figures but that long *** wait from Wildcard Toys pretty much negates any of the excitement, like I don't even want the Pickle Ricks/Night King on the Dragon figures that I've had preordered since November....

And then I have the whole Jurassic Park set, more Pennywise figures, Georgie regular/chase all preordered as well...and I'm already at the point where I want to get out the whole thing.

8 year old loves super heros. 6 year old loves minions and crazy stuff. Not pictured is my baby girls setup with Disney princesses and all the snoopy characters. I have a ton stashed away for rewards and holiday presents.

Attachments

• IMG_6046.JPG
    IMG_6046.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 19
Heres my humble collection... no real heat just cop what i like or what i followed growing up... really big in star wars and marvel.... but also disney, tv shows, wrestling and video games mixed in there too...need to get some athletes like melo and kobe but they go for dough... i left the door open because the reflection was messing up the pics...the first detolf below is a shelf of 4 risers and it has a light... theres also dragonzord hiding in the cut behind the risers...the 2nd detolf i still need to get a light and this one has 5 risers so it looks taller... goro is in the back... there isnt much space once you put the 5 riser in there but it barely fits... only got 8 pops left on the 2nd detolf... its cool filling it up but it sucks cuz i know im a get more lol...and it was my nephews idea to put dart by black panther lmao

first detolf
detolf 1 1st.jpg

detolf 1 2nd.jpg

pop3.jpg

second detolf
detolf2 1st.jpg

detolf2 2nd.jpg

detolf2 3rd.jpg

detolf2 4th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom