FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Don't post much anymore but I still lurk a couple threads here.

The pork rinds and canister came with the TMNT figures.

Lol man I need to pay attention to what I buy got all 4 just put them in a box until I get a private work studio to display them.

Old setup. Ikea Detolf and custom risers
FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) SDCC 17' REVEALS

New Setup. Ikea floating shelves and same risers.
Still in progress
display2.jpg

TMNT Section. Still need Bebop & Rocksteady :wink::wink:
display3.jpg

Rest of the pops that don't have a home yet
display4.jpg

*BONUS*
display1.jpg

yea got one too (a day after saying I'm trying to get out of this hobby :lol:) I'd probably grab the B&N version too if I see that out and about, he'll go well with my Bob Ross figures

i passed on mr rogers, now i regret it :lol: . this always happens to me smh. guess i'll just have to get the common or the B&N exclusive one.

bob is gon be copped... they dont have it at my local gamestop but ill just preorder it there... dont feel like paying for shipping... plus it gives me reason to use my giftcard

Y'all didn't miss out on that Mr Rogers it's just a blue sweater vs the common green one :sick:

Glad Sneaker Twitter is lost on all this. I see one dude post a link and all the comments are like "Resell?" "Is it rare" "Brick" too funny.

Lotta new heads in here. RIP to your wallets. I'mma kickstart the FB page and post stuff in there like links to pre-order stuff.

This i need to cop ASAP. There's a few Specialty series joints i need to get too. Might mosey over to Frank n Sons on saturday.

popeye.jpg

im about to off some stuff soon. I have too much stuf taking up space. Some disney joints, maybe KH joints, some GoT mogs and assorted.

ill get around to it at atsome point

im about to off some stuff soon. I have too much stuf taking up space. Some disney joints, maybe KH joints, some GoT mogs and assorted.

ill get around to it at atsome point

Start with the new stuff and let me get that Chrome Thanos :lol:

Also if anyone got the last MCC box i want those key toppers. Holla at me.

the movie making it go up man lol

people was complaining about that $35 shipped price too :lol:

Yeah i'm kicking myself for not getting that bundle when it popped back up SMH

Also Fundays fever in the air again! Hope i get blessed by the Based Funko Gawds with tickets to attend :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom