FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I find it funny when I start seeing Pop "collectors" and supreme heads having the same mentality.

example:

Director Pops when they're exclusive and/or limited number - Oh man I love his work glad to have it in my collection
Director Pops common - He's cool, i'll grab when it's on sale.

Sade Supreme Tee - Love sade and all her work, gotta have this shirt
Sade no name tee - Who?

:lol:
SADE :pimp:

PCGPfUE530dkV9XbYBQdewW2mC6esm3iJJox_NXMu40.jpg

HOW SWAY!!!!

IDK man

Uggghhh lugged all the iron man out for a shot. Still need the avengers hulkbuster and the 3 two packs but all the high dollar stuffs out of the way. I have the red and 10th anni gold chrome on preorder. While taking the Dustin shot I noticed there a slight cut down the middle of the box. I was so happy to score one with how limited they were instore that I didn't notice until now. Going to have to try and catch a restock online I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_7069.JPG
    IMG_7069.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7072.JPG
    IMG_7072.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 14
So Funimation's solution to their admitted mistake is to deprive their fans of the opportunity to purchase the remaining stock of Metallic Whis? :lol:

idk why people get so in their feelings. for 1 it was only 3k anyway, so even if everything worked properly it would've been gone in about 90 seconds to 2 minutes anyway.
They could've kept it con onlyif they really wanted to.
and out of the 3k they had 2k would've went to flippers so the peopel who are mad are fake mad imo.

there are a lot of DBZ dedicated people but again I dont see why people get so up in arms about metallic/chrome or gold painted pops when its literally one of the easiest customization you can do.

again if it was a different pose or somethign I can understand the completionist thing.

idk why people get so in their feelings. for 1 it was only 3k anyway, so even if everything worked properly it would've been gone in about 90 seconds to 2 minutes anyway.
and out of the 3k they had 2k would've went to flippers so the peopel who are mad are fake mad imo.

there are a lot of DBZ dedicated people but again I dont see why people get so up in arms about metallic/chrome or gold painted pops when its literally one of the easiest customization you can do.

again if it was a different pose or somethign I can understand the completionist thing.
I said the same thing in a FB group. That's why I love the Funko Pop Up Shop, they put up 3000 of a pop and you know you're not getting it in 3 mins tops lol.

Can you turn my regular Whis into a metallic one? I won't make you submit to Lord Snow or nothing crazy.

I don't have a whis pop, i saw one at wal mart on clearance for 7 bucks, I'll see about getting one and doing it, then i'll paint
I like glossing it better then metallic personally but f it.

yeah i'm unsure on what they plan to do with the remaining stock lol

and yeah so may folks are heated but they act like 3k stock is a lot lol. even if it were on shopify like funko that thing would've been gone asap (esp with shopify bots)

tbh i have a feeling that they're gonna let it down die for a few weeks then just randomly throw him up at like 3:39 AM :lol: when everyone's shleep

What was that finish you add to make it metalic?

And all these guys crying like it was a for sure thing. They had stated multiple times no online sales, till the last minute. If there were really 10K that's like a standard common. People just trying to hoard. That and sneaker twitter is all about DBZ, blame QuanFlix lol This is also why Broly jumping up.

more hot cash: they should all be $15 off 30.... hope it helps! expires by tonight

HWA3-SZGLGKP75Q

HWA8-RXCW5X7D9M

HWA7-7WWQHBZVKT

HSA1-7SN3M5KXRNFG

HWA8-33QCLVCPLX

HSA5-CG4RPW2KPWQV

seen folks mad telling funimation to use shopify because "it can handle the traffic" :lol:
folks dunno that shopify is the most bot infested platform haha

Back
Top Bottom