FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ok so some guy in a FB group got a box of fun in the mail today and did a live unbox here's what he got:

Black space robot freddy - 1/5000
Dumb and Dumber Harry blue Tux - 1/5000
Grease White Letterman Freddy - 1/5000

BoF.JPG

Expect a lot of boxes to be similar.

The plus is they have SDCC stickers.

now that those game stop conans are pretty common just do a head swap for any you want. I'd want the hell boy or the predator since they're unique

Yea it was the mini Conan that really sold it for me :lol: but the unique ones are definitely the best

WOW those Robin and Steve ST pops given to everyone @ fundays tanked hard lol Gemini had them up @ $135 each.

I wonder how many of those sales for the BoF on ebay start looking for a refund? Especially the ones that sold for waaaay more than $300 lol

Bruhs did Funko release a Night King flying the ice dragon pop before?

How to shut down FB group scammers.
They approach you wanting your high item stuff for trade.
Just tell them you will only trade with people that have +5 feedback. If not they have to ship first.

They panic, then fall away.

Thanks for all the feedback fellas. I am still undecided but am leaning towards passing on the trade.

Thabks for all the feedback fellas. I am still undecided but am leaning towards passing on the trade.

Honestly the box isn't sealed just got a flap so you can peak inside and see what you get.

Ok so after getting Broly I need to re-up my Goku's. Looking to get these back in the collection.

HT Black hair Goku
EE GITD Super Saiyan Goku

I'd say Rose Goku to be a completionist but enh. Want to see if anyone in here is selling before i hit the 'bay

Back
Top Bottom